How can I improve my science literacy as a non-physics graduate?

In summary, improving science literacy as a non-physics graduate can be achieved by actively seeking out opportunities to learn about scientific concepts, such as attending lectures or workshops, reading articles and books, and engaging in discussions with experts and peers. It is also important to stay up-to-date with current developments in the field and to continuously challenge one's own understanding and knowledge. Additionally, seeking out hands-on experiences, such as volunteering or participating in citizen science projects, can greatly enhance one's understanding and appreciation for science. With dedication and effort, anyone can improve their science literacy and become a more informed and critical thinker.
suniltn
I am not a physics graduate nor a student. I believe I am an enthusiastic learner. I will need lots of help from you all to reach my goal of decent science literacy.

Likes Np14 and berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
I need lots of help

Welcome to PF!

Post your question in the relevant forum, mention what reading you have done till date. Members here shall surely help you out as much as possible.

With regards,
Wrichik.