How Can Gravitational Field Distortions Integrate into Scientific Models?

• Thread starter Growler
  • Start date
In summary, gravitational field distortions are an essential factor in scientific models and can greatly impact our understanding of the universe. These distortions occur when the gravitational pull of a massive object, such as a planet or star, warps the surrounding space-time. This distortion can affect the motion of objects and the propagation of light, leading to significant changes in scientific predictions and observations. To accurately integrate these distortions into scientific models, researchers use complex mathematical equations and theories, such as Einstein's theory of general relativity. By incorporating gravitational field distortions into their models, scientists can gain a better understanding of the universe and make more accurate predictions about its behavior.
Growler
How did you find PF?
google search
Does anyone here feel that they are really up on time and space distortion in a gravitational field? I am working on developing a model for a hypothesis and am feeling quite overwhelmed... not so much by the distortion I mentioned, but rather how it would play into my model and how to succinctly explain my model.

Physics news on Phys.org
Growler said:
How did you find PF?: google search

Does anyone here feel that they are really up on time and space distortion in a gravitational field? I am working on developing a model for a hypothesis and am feeling quite overwhelmed... not so much by the distortion I mentioned, but rather how it would play into my model and how to succinctly explain my model.
Welcome to PF.

As you are already finding out (and will find out more shortly), we do not allow speculation here, and do not support personal theory development. We discuss mainstream science as published in the peer-reviewed literature and mainstream textbooks.

PF is a great place to learn and discuss established science. Not a place to throw out new theories. This intro thread is now closed.

Likes Wrichik Basu