Finding Engineering Solutions for Safety Concerns

• Thread starter Kenzo433
  • Start date
In summary, engineering solutions for safety concerns involve the application of engineering principles and methods to identify and address potential hazards and risks in various industries and settings. This includes conducting risk assessments, implementing safety protocols and procedures, and designing and implementing safety features and systems. These solutions often involve collaboration between engineers, safety professionals, and other experts to develop effective and sustainable strategies for mitigating and managing safety concerns. By prioritizing safety in the engineering design and development process, potential accidents and injuries can be prevented, ensuring the well-being of individuals and the success of projects.
Kenzo433
How did you find PF?
Engineering search
Hello everybody, I am a retired ironworker from local 433 in
Los Angeles. I have been doing safety for 7 years now and every once in a while, I need to get information or engineering on various things, this is the reason for joining this forum.

Physics news on Phys.org
:welcome:

May you always find answers to whatever you ask!

Likes Kenzo433
Kenzo433 said:
How did you find PF?: Engineering search

Hello everybody, I am a retired ironworker from local 433 in
Los Angeles. I have been doing safety for 7 years now and every once in a while, I need to get information or engineering on various things, this is the reason for joining this forum.
Welcome to PF.

Keep in mind that we are limited in what kind of professional safety advice we can give you, for liability reasons. Hopefully you have professional engineers in your group who can help you with the harder calculations and certifications.

Enjoy PF. :smile: