What languages are electrical engineering students interested in learning?

• Thread starter cwill53
  • Start date
In summary, electrical engineering students are interested in learning a variety of languages, including programming languages such as C++, Python, and MATLAB, as well as specialized languages like Verilog and VHDL for digital design. They also have a growing interest in learning languages for hardware description and simulation, such as SystemVerilog and ModelSim. Additionally, many electrical engineering students are interested in learning foreign languages, particularly those spoken in countries with prominent technology industries, such as Mandarin and Japanese. Overall, the language preferences of electrical engineering students reflect the increasing demand for versatile and globally-minded engineers in the field.
cwill53
How did you find PF?
Google search
Hi all. I’m an electrical engineering major from UIC, currently in undergrad. I found out about this website while simply searching the web for homework help. I’ve been lurking for a while and finally decided to join. I also have a profound interest in languages, I’ve been studying mandarin for 7 years and I’m trying to learn Russian.

Likes berkeman and PeroK
Physics news on Phys.org
:welcome:

Likes cwill53