Exploring the World of Physics: Finding Answers Beyond the Classroom

• Thread starter Jackie Ma
  • Start date
In summary, exploring the world of physics involves seeking answers beyond the classroom. It requires applying theoretical knowledge to real-life situations and conducting experiments to understand the laws of nature. Physics allows us to better understand the world around us, from the smallest subatomic particles to the vast expanse of the universe. Through hands-on experiences and critical thinking, we can uncover the mysteries of the physical world and make groundbreaking discoveries that shape our understanding of the universe. By stepping outside of the classroom and immersing ourselves in the world of physics, we can expand our knowledge and push the boundaries of what is possible.
Jackie Ma
How did you find PF?
Almost each time (often) had a question on physics, I could find a similar one already answered here. So, thanks!
Hi!
I'm a 17 yo Canadian student, and I'm very passionate about physics.
Until now, I had a great science teacher who would spend hours explaining stuff that wasn't in the curriculum, or answering my questions, which were way beyond what we were seeing in class, and thanks to him, I learned so much!
Sadly, it's the end of the schoolyear, and next year, I'll be going to CEGEP ( in Quebec, 1st year is equivalent of 12th grade, 2nd is like uni), but in my schedule, I don't have physics classes the first year 😭.
Of course, I couldn't not do physics until then, so I figured out I could find people who could answer my questions here (my mom's idea) !
Thanks! 🙃

Likes PeroK and berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF, Jackie. It's good to have you here. :smile:

berkeman said:
Welcome to PF, Jackie. It's good to have you here. :smile:
Thanks! 😄

Welcome to the forum. You've come to the right place. We have LOTS of experts here and if they can't answer your quesion, I'm here to just make stuff up. :smile:

• Haha
Likes berkeman
phinds said:
Welcome to the forum. You've come to the right place. We have LOTS of experts here and if they can't answer your quesion, I'm here to just make stuff up. :smile:
Cool! 😁

Likes phinds