Exploring the World of Physics: A Nurse's Journey into Science

• Thread starter Alison B Emery
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Beginner
In summary, "Exploring the World of Physics: A Nurse's Journey into Science" is a book that follows the story of a nurse who delves into the world of physics and discovers how it relates to her work in healthcare. Through her experiences, the nurse learns about fundamental concepts in physics and how they can be applied to understand the human body and its functions. The book also explores the intersection of science and spirituality, as well as the importance of curiosity and critical thinking in scientific inquiry. Overall, it provides a unique perspective on the world of physics and its relevance to the medical field.
Alison B Emery
I've just signed up for Physics Forums, and in the email I was instructed to follow a link and 'introduce' myself which has lead me to start a thred here.

I am a Nurse of 9 years, and a business partner with my husband. The name of our business is Shoestring Book Publishing. It is a viable business we began in 2012.

I have written and self published some books.

But I am here at Physics Forums because I am interested in learning about physics, although I am quite uneducated on the subject. I am intrigued by science, and would like to learn more.

I am looking forward to meeting many smart people here that can help me do just that!

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF Alison!