Exploring the World of Electronics Engineering: A Scientist's Journey

In summary, exploring the world of electronics engineering is a journey that requires a scientific approach. This field involves the study and application of electronic devices, systems, and circuits, as well as the manipulation and control of electrical signals. It also encompasses the development of new technologies and the improvement of existing ones. A scientist's journey in this field involves continuous learning, problem-solving, and innovation to create solutions for real-world problems. From designing and building electronic components to troubleshooting and testing systems, electronics engineering offers endless opportunities for discovery and advancement.
Karissa
So... Even until now, I am lamenting on my masochistic decision of taking up Electronics Engineering as my course. Well, it's not exactly physics, but still somehow related. So I hope you guys don't mind. And alsoo, I reckon this site has a forum for Electric Engineering so... I might be sticking there more in the future.

Either way, I hope to broaden my knowledge by exchanging insights with you all. Sorry for troubling you and thanks for the future guidance! :D

PS. Sorry if the title seemed unprofessional of me. But believe me, it's just for now. I promise. >:D That aside, again, I'm happy to be of acquaintance to you all! Also, I'm still studying and hoping to graduate within two years time.

Physics news on Phys.org
Greg Bernhardt said:
Welcome to PF!

Thank you very much! I hope to get along.