Exploring the World of Physics and Math: A High School Student's Journey

• Thread starter Baal Hadad
  • Start date
In summary, the journey of a high school student exploring the world of physics and math involves developing a deep understanding of fundamental principles, learning how to apply them to real-world situations, and discovering the interconnectedness of these two fields. Through hands-on experiments, problem-solving challenges, and critical thinking exercises, students gain valuable skills and knowledge that can be applied in various academic and professional pursuits. By immersing themselves in the fascinating and ever-evolving world of physics and math, high school students can cultivate a strong foundation for future success in STEM-related fields.
Baal Hadad
Hello. I am a high school student studying STPM in Malaysia. Well, I hope to study physics or maths in uni in the future although both subjects are hard but at least I am somehow interested in.
For now, maybe this is a place for me to gain knowledge from others and ask questions about problems and questions as I am still incompetent in Physics and Maths.Besides,I also think that this is one of the best physics forum I had ever seen (another is stack exchange).

I hope I will enjoy my time here and I would like to apologize first for any possible offence in the future. Thank you.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF. :smile:

Likes Baal Hadad