Exploring the Intersection of Science and Education: A Personal Journey

• Thread starter Hey
  • Start date
In summary, the intersection of science and education is a personal journey that involves a deep appreciation for the scientific process and a dedication to inspiring and educating others about the wonders of the natural world. This journey often begins with a passion for science and a desire to understand the world around us, leading to a pursuit of higher education and a career in scientific research and teaching. Along the way, there are challenges and obstacles to overcome, but the rewards of sharing knowledge and fostering curiosity in others make it a fulfilling and meaningful experience. Ultimately, this intersection of science and education is a dynamic and ever-evolving journey that continues to shape and inspire individuals, communities, and society as a whole.
Hey
Greetings, new member with a question about black holes. Will not include it here.

I'm studying to become a chemistry teacher but I may also seek to teach High School Physics at some point, and pursue masters studies in either.

I studied Pre-Med as a Post Bacc at American University, but ultimately decided not to apply to medical school.

I completed my BA in English, Creative Writing from UMD, College Park in 2006.

Best

Nick

Likes PeroK and berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF. We're glad to have you.

Likes Hey
Hey said:
Greetings, new member with a question about black holes. Will not include it here.

I'm studying to become a chemistry teacher but I may also seek to teach High School Physics at some point, and pursue masters studies in either.

I studied Pre-Med as a Post Bacc at American University, but ultimately decided not to apply to medical school.

I completed my BA in English, Creative Writing from UMD, College Park in 2006.

Best

Nick
So, you'll be teaching Chemistry and possibly Physics, helping out in the school sick-bay; and, when you get home writing a novel in your spare time?

Likes Hey
Yes Perok, exactly. Already do that as an Autism para-educator, but just haven't started writing a novel yet (on paper).