Exploring the Fundamentals of the Universe: A Scientific Inquiry

• Thread starter DeepScience
  • Start date
In summary, exploring the fundamentals of the universe is a scientific inquiry that aims to understand the underlying principles and laws that govern our vast and complex universe. This includes studying the origins of the universe, the behavior of matter and energy, and the forces that shape our world. Through various disciplines such as physics, astronomy, and cosmology, scientists are continuously unraveling the mysteries of the universe and expanding our knowledge of the fundamental building blocks of existence. This inquiry has led to groundbreaking discoveries and theories that have revolutionized our understanding of the cosmos and our place within it.
DeepScience
How did you find PF?
Google search
I am pleased to have found this form. I am not a native English speaker, so you will forgive me for the one or other bumpy choice of words. My interests are mathematics, physics, computer technology, programming. But above all I am interested in the basics of physics. My questions are: What is matter, what is the fundament on which the universe is based? I am a researcher, a seeker.

Have a nice day.
DeepScience

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
:welcome:

DeepScience said:
My questions are: What is matter, what is the fundament on which the universe is based?
Welcome to the PF. :smile:

Click on the INSIGHTS BLOG link at the top of the page, and browse around some of the articles there. You will start to see answers to many of your questions. :smile: