Exploring the Basics of Physics: A Software Developer's Journey

• Thread starter bryanso
  • Start date
In summary, exploring the basics of physics can greatly benefit software developers, as it allows them to better understand the fundamental principles and laws that govern the world around us. By delving into topics such as mechanics, thermodynamics, and electromagnetism, developers can gain a deeper understanding of how technology and software interact with the physical world. This knowledge can also help them create more efficient and effective software solutions. Furthermore, exploring physics can also enhance problem-solving skills and critical thinking abilities, making it a valuable journey for any software developer.
bryanso
Hi, I studied computer science and have been a software developer for 20 years. Want to learn more about physics because I have read some layman cosmology books and feel like I should study all the basics to get a deeper understanding.

How do you post nicely formatted math equations?!

There must be a FAQ online. I'll be able to find it if it's there.

Thanks

bryan

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Thank you!

Likes Wrichik Basu
Welcome to PF. We're glad to have you. We do have a specific forum for cosmology. You may be able to help us with questions in Programming and Computer Science, and also to help students with their programming homework in the homework forums.

If you have questions getting started, click on my user name and then "start a conversation."

Thank you. I feel a lot of enthusiasm here.

Likes berkeman