Exploring Alternate Models of Physics: A Software Engineer's Perspective

In summary, exploring alternate models of physics from a software engineer's perspective involves utilizing computer simulations and artificial intelligence to test and analyze theories and concepts. This approach allows for a more efficient and accurate understanding of complex phenomena, potentially leading to breakthroughs in our understanding of the universe. Additionally, software engineering techniques can aid in the development and refinement of mathematical models and equations, providing a more unified and comprehensive understanding of physics. Overall, the integration of software engineering and physics has the potential to revolutionize the study of the natural world.
Tom Westbrook
I dabble in building software models of alternate physical theories

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF, Tom.

Please be sure to read through the PF rules (under Info at the top of the page). We don't generally discuss "alternate physical theories" here unless they have already been published in the mainstream peer-reviewed literature. That still leaves us lots to discuss, though! :smile:

Tom Westbrook said:
I dabble in building software models of alternate physical theories
Unless you mean in the SciFi sense -- we do have a special forum for that... :smile:

No, I don't mean in the "SciFi" sense. I am here mainly to test my knowledge, and have questions about accepted known physics with the people on this forum. I will then test my alternate models against this, elsewhere, of course. Just so people know where I'm coming from.

Likes berkeman