Software Engineer with a previous interest in Physics and other Eng.

• Thread starter Comprehensive-Ad3963
  • Start date
In summary, a software engineer with a previous interest in physics and other engineering fields is a highly skilled professional who combines their knowledge of computer science and coding with a deep understanding of physics principles, as well as other engineering concepts. This unique combination of skills allows them to design and develop complex software systems and applications that are used in a wide range of industries, from aerospace to healthcare. With a strong foundation in physics and other engineering disciplines, these individuals are able to bring a holistic and innovative approach to their work as software engineers, making them valuable assets to any organization.
Comprehensive-Ad3963
How did you find PF?
I can't remember
BS in Software Engineering from Brigham Young University-Idaho (Rexburg, Idaho, United States) 2018-2021
I studied theoretical physics in high school.
I have a very creative mind. I like taking problems and solving them. (Why do you think I became an engineer?)
I've considered working in the aerospace industry, but am currently in the job application process with a California-based company with an autism hiring initiative (yes, I am also on the autism spectrum.)

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the forum.