Dreams Shared: Adventures, Cheese Pigs and More

• Thread starter icvotria
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Dreams
In summary: I woke up and it was still red. In summary, the dream was about trying to paint a door several times.
I have some pretty odd dreams myself. For some reason I very often have people trying to kill me in my dreams.

Physics news on Phys.org
yomamma said:
all I can come up with is...you're insane
Thank you! :smile:

I don't think I'm insane. I'd be much happier if I were. I just have a technique for remembering my dreams. Then I write down the details when I have the chance.

Huckleberry said:
I lifted up a slice of tomato and it was covering the letter A in the word 'ALMA.'
"Alma" means "soul" in Spanish. It is also used as a woman's name. You are, therefore, soulmates with a woman named "Alma", who is quite a tomato. She gives you lessons in how to cross-dress.
On the way out I was badger, badger, badgered by Dustin Hoffman. I never realized how annoying he is. He seemed glad to see me and was hoping that I would get a job there. He was asking me where I was going and what I was doing. I was trying to edge my way out the door and he didn't seem to get the hint.
Dustin Hoffman is not a tomato, but he was quite a "tootsie". He represents your obnoxious urge to cross dress.
I was a photographer, but I was doing some detective work for my friend that worked at UPS. I was sitting in a folding metal chair on someone's lawn across from a bunch of teenagers. I was watching and photographing them. My friend thought they were responsible for some damage to his property and wanted photographic evidence. Somehow, even though I was in plain sight watching this group of kids, I felt like I was blending in like a local.
All this surveillance work makes you out to be some sort of "G-Man". This brings us to J. Edgar Hoover, and logically from there back to cross-dressing.

all I got from the last few posts was huckleberry, zoobyshoe, cross dressing. I am not syre if I want to know the order of those :rolleyes:

yomamma said:
all I got from the last few posts was huckleberry, zoobyshoe, cross dressing. I am not syre if I want to know the order of those :rolleyes:
Don't attract my attention to your name.

icvotria said:
Hey Danger, what's your author name? I want to read your stuff. Can I get it in England?
Sorry, you can't get it anywhere. I've never submitted anything for publication, with the exception of an astrophysics article for a Calgary newspaper about 25 years ago which they approached me to write. Most of the short stuff was just for fun, and I don't even know if I still have it. The one movie that I did sucked, and the Twilight Zone script was rejected. My book occupied most of my writing time (mostly research). To give you an idea of how long it took, it started as a grade 10 English project that got out of hand. (I would be in grade 43 now if I'd stayed in school.) The problem is that I was trying to stay ahead of current technology but within the bounds of credibility. So it took me about 15 years to design a fighter jet that could do Mach 8, and a gamma frequency laser, and a few other things. Unfortunately, by the time I got one thing written, something else had already been achieved or surpassed in the real world. Add to that the fact that the histories of the main characters were rooted in the Korean and Viet Nam wars, and you can see that it's obsolete. I kept trying to upgrade it simply by making the characters older, but that just doesn't work after a point. (The elder of the 4 protagonists was 71 was the last time I checked. :rolleyes: )

yomamma said:
I think zooby just wants to see what I would look like in one of his zooby dresses.

But seriously zooby, is that a well meant joke or are you upset with me? Either is ok, but I would like to know how I should interpret your posts. I like your sense of humor, but I would enjoy it more if I knew you weren't angry with me.

TheStatutoryApe said:
I very often have people trying to kill me in my dreams.
I think that you're intercepting BT's dreams.

Huckleberry said:
I like your sense of humor, but I would enjoy it more if I knew you weren't angry with me.
Dr. Freud says: "It's the other way around. You'd enjoy it more if you weren't angry at Zooby."

zoobyshoe said:
Dr. Freud says: "It's the other way around. You'd enjoy it more if you weren't angry at Zooby."
Cryptic, but I'll take that as a good sign. I'm not angry at you zooby. :smile: