Cutest Guy/gal At Physicsforums

• Thread starter PrudensOptimus
  • Start date
In summary, participants are asked to post pictures and give ratings on a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the cutest. Some participants express concerns about the gender ratio and eligibility for judging. The conversation also includes introductions and discussions about interests, locations, and funny pictures. There is also a suggestion to have additional criteria for the judging process.
I want to be a grandma!

Physics news on Phys.org
jeez, ok. The kids can have to Grandma's.

cool. thanx. :smile:

Tsunami said:
Just as soon as everyone sends me LOTS of money to earn that budget with! :biggrin: I mean, it might take a while to earn enough. First there's the plane fare to Vegas, then there's 3 or 4 nights stay at Bellagio, dinners and drinks, tips, taxis, and then there's the dancing guys... :biggrin: :biggrin:

hey, if we can get the guys to dance - the money they earn should pay for our trip! Let's get packing! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

uh, no sweetie... :biggrin: The dancing guys in VEGAS! I doubt if we could get anyone but chroot (well... actually - maybe a few others, too!... :biggrin:) to do the dancing guy thing. And I think we'd probably have to get him at least HALF tanked for that! :wink:

:biggrin: We sound like a bunch of femme fatale! :smile:

Tsunami said:
The dancing guys in VEGAS!

The Chippendale dancers?

Sure. Those will work... :biggrin:

Tsunami said:
Just as soon as everyone sends me LOTS of money to earn that budget with! :biggrin: I mean, it might take a while to earn enough. First there's the plane fare to Vegas, then there's 3 or 4 nights stay at Bellagio, dinners and drinks, tips, taxis, and then there's the dancing guys... :biggrin: :biggrin:
I'm all packed, when do we leave?? :biggrin: :-p

Evo said:
I'm all packed, when do we leave?? :biggrin: :-p
Just as soon as everyone sends me LOTS of money to earn that budget with! :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :wink:

Here's my money, Tsu -
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
is that enough? Let's go!
p.s. can we go to Circue du Soleil?

Anyone needs to learn Dutch?

if you PM me I can translate for $0.10 a word ;) LOL

I know a bit of dutch... Ek wou Ducth leer.

OK...first lesson:

"Ik wil ook Nederlands leren"

I could play nasty and say:

Kzoe Nederlands wiln klapn

Is also valid in one particular (backwards) area. ;-)

nasty or not...I wouldn't understand a bit :)
what dialect is that?

West Vlaams.

Math Is Hard said:
Here's my money, Tsu -
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
is that enough? Let's go!
p.s. can we go to Circue du Soleil?
It's a good START! (Bellagio ain't cheap, you know! :wink: )

Cirque du Soleil??!? Man! You're TWISTED! :surprise: :smile:

mooberrymarz said:
I know a bit of dutch... Ek wou Ducth leer.
Hey I thought people in South africa speak (a kind of ) dutch.
Or doesn't it look like dutch at all?

skowalcz said:
Hey I thought people in South africa speak (a kind of ) dutch.
Or doesn't it look like dutch at all?
thats the Boers, remember the Boers War

all these compliments, i thank you all

Evo, i read that you have a 16 year old daughter, *cough*number please*cough*

oh and Evo, i can't see the posts where you posted your pic and your daughter's, they like don't apear

ok, I will switch my avatar back to my picture for just a bit. My daughter is 100 times prettier.

WOOT, its true what they say, women are like a fine wine, they get better with age

i_wish_i_was_smart said:
WOOT, its true what they say, women are like a fine wine, they get better with age
You have just scored major points i_wish_i_was_smart. :wink:

now *cough* how bout *cough* your daughter's *cough* number *cough*

For that you will have to convince me that you are as pure as the driven snow. :biggrin:

definition of pure please

i live in snow 8 months of the year

i'll tell you how i am then you decide, i believe in equal rights for all man and women, i treat everyone I'm with with love and compation, i don't believe in cheating, i try my best to find a compromize, i don't believe in the bible although i think it has good morals in it, i am pationate for someone i love, i treat everyone with respect

i_wish_i_was_smart said:
i'll tell you how i am then you decide, i believe in equal rights for all man and women, i treat everyone I'm with with love and compation, i don't believe in cheating, i try my best to find a compromize, i don't believe in the bible although i think it has good morals in it, i am pationate for someone i love, i treat everyone with respect
Very commendable. :smile: