Cutest Guy/gal At Physicsforums

• Thread starter PrudensOptimus
  • Start date
In summary, participants are asked to post pictures and give ratings on a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the cutest. Some participants express concerns about the gender ratio and eligibility for judging. The conversation also includes introductions and discussions about interests, locations, and funny pictures. There is also a suggestion to have additional criteria for the judging process.
I think what worries me most is the fact that it is MONIQUE that is doing the questioning! (Take that any way you want. :biggrin: :wink:)

Physics news on Phys.org
How can the insane question themselves? The blind cannot lead the blind.

Tsunami said:
I think what worries me most is the fact that it is MONIQUE that is doing the questioning! (Take that any way you want. :biggrin: :wink:)
haha, all in good fun right? :biggrin: maybe I'm just jealous no one offered ME a cookie :redface:

Monique said:
haha, all in good fun right? :biggrin:
ABSOLUTELY! :biggrin: Never anything BUT fun! :smile:
maybe I'm just jealous no one offered ME a cookie :redface:
:surprise: YOU WANT A COOKIE? :surprise: :biggrin:
No problem! What flavor would you like? Aw, heck. Have one of each. Here. *stuffs four cookies into computer for Monique*
Bon appetite! :smile: :smile:

Tsunami said:
*stuffs four cookies into computer for Monique*
Bon appetite! :smile: :smile:

Dankjewel! :blush: :smile: :approve: :biggrin:

Monique said:
Dankjewel! :blush: :smile: :approve: :biggrin:

Hee Leuk, iemand uit Nederland! :wink:
deze topic is misschien niet de geschikste plek om het te vragen :rolleyes:
maar hoe beviel je verblijf in Amerika? Is het de moeite waard om daar te promoveren bijvoorbeeld..

Heeft Amerika veel te bieden, aan wat je in Nederland niet vindt?

Groetjes,
Stefan

Hey, can I get a cookie too ? :rolleyes: :-p

Last edited:
Heee! :smile: De VS was helemaal top, zeker de moeite waard om te promoveren.. maar je hebt wel met veel competitie te maken natuurlijk..

*pss* becareful of those cookies.. :rolleyes:

skowalcz said:
Hee Leuk, iemand uit Nederland! :wink:
deze topic is misschien niet de geschikste plek om het te vragen :rolleyes:
maar hoe beviel je verblijf in Amerika? Is het de moeite waard om daar te promoveren bijvoorbeeld..

Heeft Amerika veel te bieden, aan wat je in Nederland niet vindt?

Groetjes,
Stefan

Hey, can I get a cookie too ? :rolleyes: :-p
Not until you quit swearing like that! :surprise: :biggrin: And who's a 'misschien'? :-p And what's a geschikste? Can it hurt me? :surprise: :smile: Sure you can have a cookie, too. Here. *stuffs a cookie, eats a cookie* :wink:

LittleMissFussBudget Monique :-p said:
*pss* becareful of those cookies.. :rolleyes:
Hey! What's wrong with my cookies? :mad: I make GOOD cookies. Ask Math Is Hard! And Ivan! No. Wait. Don't ask Ivan. He never gets any. I always eat them all myself (usually before they're even baked! :biggrin:) or I give them away. He never even knows I've baked them! :wink: :smile: You can even ask skowalcz now! How was that cookie skowalcz? Great, huh? BTW, are you new? I can't see your join date in the reply window. If you're new, WELCOME! HAVE ANOTHER COOKIE! If you aren't all that new, and I'm just really non-observant then, gimme back that cookie! :smile: :smile: :smile:

Hi Tsunami (and others),
yeah I 'm quite new here..
but I appreciate your cookies :approve:

Another one of those handsome physicists in Amsterdam :) HEY! Guess what thread this is..?

Last edited:
YES! Post your picture skowalcz! Is it posted in the Member Photo Thread? (How do you know he's handsome, Monique? Cuz he's Belgian? They do seem to produce a lot of handsome guys, don't they?... :wink: Or are you going to try to tell me its because he's a physicist? :smile: :smile:)

Can someone tell me if we have our winners yet?
Thanks.

*sigh* I need to learn dutch so I can flirt with Monique too!

Tsunami said:
(How do you know he's handsome, Monique? Or are you going to try to tell me its because he's a physicist? :smile: :smile:)
You didn't already forget about that other great mind I told you about did you? :rolleyes:

Ha! Cookieman's cookies are all gone by now. w00t

Monique said:
You didn't already forget about that other great mind I told you about did you? :rolleyes:
OMG! I have CRS! :eek: :surprise: :biggrin: That would be that really smart funny cute Greek guy, right? What ever became of him? :wink:

BoulderHead said:
Can someone tell me if we have our winners yet?
Thanks.
No winners yet, BoulderHead. This contest will close ONLY after all entries have been submitted. That hasn't happened yet. :wink: Hey! Where's YOUR entry? :biggrin:

Tsunami said:
YES! Post your picture skowalcz!
it's something like this:

:surprise:
/|\
||
/\

do I win? :redface:

With no mountains nearby, this is the only option:
City-climbing.. :biggrin:

http://gene.wins.uva.nl/~skowalcz/CBEE2EDE-B45C-425E-8B348CDADB3E7EC8.FOTO

http://gene.wins.uva.nl/~skowalcz/479FB23D-F9BB-4A97-9EA5BCB41BA0D958.FOTO

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah Jimmy p! but i doubt I can wait that long>>>>>> : (

Hurkyl said:
*sigh* I need to learn dutch so I can flirt with Monique too!
:approve: :biggrin: :blush:

Tsunami said:
No winners yet, BoulderHead. This contest will close ONLY after all entries have been submitted. That hasn't happened yet. :wink: Hey! Where's YOUR entry? :biggrin:
I afraid a glimpse of my picture could certainly close this thread, though not in manner desired (squinching faces, vomiting, and server meltdown). :biggrin:

Monique said:
:blush: smart, funny and cute, yes :)
who thinks I don't want to teach him dutch :eek:
Hey! We're on page 42! :biggrin:

Well, what's up with that? Why would he think you don't want to teach him dutch? I think you should start your very own 'Learn to Flirt with Monique in Dutch' class. My guess is, it would be standing-room-only! :approve:

Hurkyl, what is stopping you from learning dutch? Either get your keister in gear and learn it :surprise: or be the first to sign up for Monique's class! :biggrin: :biggrin: Whichever - JUST DO IT! :wink: IT'S SPRING! LOVE IS IN THE AIR! (jimmy and moo p... I just love that... :wink:)

did i ever mention that I'm sort of a half-baked cupid?... :redface:

BoulderHead said:
I afraid a glimpse of my picture could certainly close this thread, though not in manner desired (squinching faces, vomiting, and server meltdown). :biggrin:
:smile: :smile: Dang, I'm glad you're back. :biggrin: I've missed your humor. :wink:

Tsunami said:
(jimmy and moo p... I just love that... :wink:)

Wouldn't they have the most gorgeous children?! :smile:

Last edited:
Monique said:
:blush: smart, funny and cute, yes :)
who thinks I don't want to teach him dutch :eek:

I don't want to judge whether he is cute or not, :redface:

but he is certainly good in explaining Quantum Mechanics :rolleyes: :wink:

Math Is Hard said:
Wouldn't they have the most gorgeous children?! :smile:
Wonder if they'd let me be one of the Grandmas. :biggrin:

You'd definitely be the favorite aunt, Tsunami. Especially with those cookies!
:wink:

always an aunt... never a grandma... :frown:
You like my cookies? :smile: :smile: :smile:

I'll let you be grandma. (as long as I can have some cookies) :-p

Cool! Yer on! :biggrin:

superconformal said:
...eeeeem...this is getting scary...

Maybe you are looking for one of these quotes :confused:
Monique said:
Sometimes I question the sanity of people on this forum.. :rolleyes: :-p

haha, all in good fun right? :biggrin:
And to borrow from Math Is Hard:

Math Is Hard said:
I think that's very flattering.

Now Tsunami, when will you be going to Vegas to win us a budget for a PF convention, we could have a certain contest as the main event :wink:

Monique said:
Now Tsunami, when will you be going to Vegas to win us a budget for a PF convention, we could have a certain contest as the main event :wink:
Just as soon as everyone sends me LOTS of money to earn that budget with! :biggrin: I mean, it might take a while to earn enough. First there's the plane fare to Vegas, then there's 3 or 4 nights stay at Bellagio, dinners and drinks, tips, taxis, and then there's the dancing guys... :biggrin: :biggrin:

Tsunami would be the great aunt and Evo would be the Grandma. Woah. we'll be one big happy e-family.