Cutest Guy/gal At Physicsforums

• Thread starter PrudensOptimus
  • Start date
In summary, participants are asked to post pictures and give ratings on a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the cutest. Some participants express concerns about the gender ratio and eligibility for judging. The conversation also includes introductions and discussions about interests, locations, and funny pictures. There is also a suggestion to have additional criteria for the judging process.
Here is recent digital photo of me when I was attending the Macy's Day Parade at Universal Studios in Orlando. Our band was marching at the event and this picture was taken before the parade itself. Kinda small, but I guess it does the job.

Attachments

• 12-10-04 320240 Michael2.jpg
    12-10-04 320240 Michael2.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 418
Physics news on Phys.org
jcsd said:
I thought the pose was a little risque, but..
a little risque? Either you're not wearing clothes or that's a see through body stocking you've got on. :blushing:

Motai...always a cutie. :approve:

Tsunami said:
We do have some awfully good-looking guy members here. Judging by the way they reacted to your mom's and sister's pictures, you could have your pick of anyone of them! :biggrin: They'll be falling all over themselves and drooling at your feet in no time... :smile: :smile: Just remember... They ARE nerds... :smile: :smile:

I resent that. I'm too dumb to be a nerd and too smart to be a dumbass. Nice pic of that girl by the way. I'm single and willing to travel... maybe not to another continent, especially if I got turned down... that would suck.

jimmy p said:
I'm single and willing to travel... maybe not to another continent, especially if I got turned down... that would suck.

Might as well get rejected in your own country, huh?

heres me pic

Attachments

• n3606021_879sh.JPG
    n3606021_879sh.JPG
    9.4 KB · Views: 475
I don't see much sunlight...

http://arctic.ithium.net/IPB2.0/uploads/photo-1.png

Arctic Fox,

You look like you came straight from suicidegirls :smile:

Well, go figure...all along, I've been thinking Gza was female and Arctic Fox male. We really do have a good-looking crowd here at PF! Arctic Fox, I really like your make-up! I know, that sounds weird, but despite the spikey collar, the make-up looks really exotic, not harsh. It's a good look for you (though I suspect there's also a very pretty face underneath all that make-up). And just look at those biceps on Gza! No wonder his girlfriend is squeezing them!

Thanks MoonBear. :)

The_Professional said:
Arctic Fox,
You look like you came straight from suicidegirls
Is there a problem with that?

Last edited:
I was complimenting hence the smilie face

Thanks Moonbear, you're such a sweetie! But that girl isn't my girlfriend :blushing: Busted, i guess. :smile: , btw, you have a pretty hot pic arctic!

Last edited:
Gza said:
Thanks Moonbear, you're such a sweetie! But that girl isn't my girlfriend :blushing: Busted, i guess. :smile: , btw, you have a pretty hot pic arctic!

No doubt! ArcticFox --- holy freakin' cow! Ah-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-Gah!
:smile:
Now, Gza, come over here and let Auntie Math squeeze your biceps! :biggrin:

Can I be next in line for a squeeze?? :shy: :blushing:

By all means yes! *flexes arm*, now be gentle :redface:

I'm always gentle. :wink:

*squeezes Gza's arm*

Mmmmmmm! Nice! :wink:

WOW! You live in Santa Barbara?? Hey! Is the big Australian Fig tree still there?

Last edited:
Mmmm...should i put my picure?
The idea start coming to cross my mind :approve:

Gza said:

LOL! I figured the way she had her hands all over you, y'know? Well, that's still some bicep to squeeze! :biggrin:

Moses said:
Mmmm...should i put my picure?
The idea start coming to cross my mind :approve:

I was thinking the same thing.

Back

With great fondness, I say "Hello" to all the PFers that I have missed since September.

The end of the last semester was a real brain wacker for me. My students are getting brighter and more knowledgeable yearly. (Later on that)

Just wanted to drop a line, that I am taking the next semester off - so much to do, and less time to do it.

Fondness and love to all... Werdas

HI WERDAS!111 Welcome back!111 We missed you!111 :biggrin: I changed my name officially to Tsu. I couldn't handle of the guilt of what I did as Tsunami. :cry:

No GUILT FOR "TSU" ...

What is guilt?
Guilt is:

Feeling of responsibility for negative circumstances that have befallen yourself or others.

Feeling of regret for your real or imagined misdeeds, both past and present.

Sense of remorse for thoughts, feelings, or attitudes that were or are negative, uncomplimentary, or non-accepting concerning yourself or others.

Feeling of obligation for not pleasing, not helping, or not placating another.

Feeling of bewilderment and lack of balance for not responding to a situation in your typical, stereotype manner.

Feeling of loss and shame for not having done or said something to someone who is no longer available to you.

Accepting of responsibility for someone else's misfortune or problem because it bothers you to see that person suffer.

Motivator to amend all real or perceived wrongs.

Strong moral sense of right and wrong that inhibits you from choosing a ``wrong'' course of action; however, you assign your own definitions to the words.

Driving force or mask behind which irrational beliefs hide.

YOU MAY NOW CHANGE YOUR NAME BACK :) BIG GRIN FOR YOU :( :!)

WERDAS'

Werdatothewise said:
With great fondness, I say "Hello" to all the PFers that I have missed since September.

The end of the last semester was a real brain wacker for me. My students are getting brighter and more knowledgeable yearly. (Later on that)

Just wanted to drop a line, that I am taking the next semester off - so much to do, and less time to do it.

Fondness and love to all... Werdas
WELCOME BACK! You've been missed!

Infactuation it isn't

'least I know this isn't infactuation when I have been missed :smile:

So, any hot topics?

I see that their hasn't been a winner in the pictorial judge contest - for the past several months. My picture <sic> was posted almost a year ago. For the odds of criticism, that my PIC looks like Jennifer Anston, it is hard to explain ~ know what I mean? :confused:

Werdas'

Attachments

• baby_suck_on_pacifier_md_clr.gif
    baby_suck_on_pacifier_md_clr.gif
    19.8 KB · Views: 413
Werdatothewise said:
What is guilt?
Guilt is:

Feeling of responsibility for negative circumstances that have befallen yourself or others.

Feeling of regret for your real or imagined misdeeds, both past and present.

Sense of remorse for thoughts, feelings, or attitudes that were or are negative, uncomplimentary, or non-accepting concerning yourself or others.

Feeling of obligation for not pleasing, not helping, or not placating another.

Feeling of bewilderment and lack of balance for not responding to a situation in your typical, stereotype manner.

Feeling of loss and shame for not having done or said something to someone who is no longer available to you.

Accepting of responsibility for someone else's misfortune or problem because it bothers you to see that person suffer.

Motivator to amend all real or perceived wrongs.

Strong moral sense of right and wrong that inhibits you from choosing a ``wrong'' course of action; however, you assign your own definitions to the words.

Driving force or mask behind which irrational beliefs hide.

YOU MAY NOW CHANGE YOUR NAME BACK :) BIG GRIN FOR YOU :( :!)

WERDAS'
Well, I guess 'guilt' isn't really the correct word. Its just that, every time I'd log on and see my name, I'd remember all the tragedy and horror of the people who lived through it and I'd start feeling bad all over again. Everyone always called me "Tsu" anyway, so I just thought I'd save myself some bad memories and officially become "TSU". :wink: :biggrin: Beside, the thought of surfing a tsunami doesn't sound like so much fun anymore... :cry:

I understand, TSU

Since that day, and the days that have followed, the only taste I can feel is my DESPERATE need to go to the areas' of devastation and offer my help. My students spearheaded a drive for (dried) foods and blankets at the "U". It was only a slight release of giving help. Most, if not all agreed they felt an urge to follow track as others to offer help. ~Werdas'

That's exactly how I felt, too. Donating money and searching disaster relief organizations was a help, but I've always wonder if they can use many X-ray/CT Techs during situations like these... I may fnally end up joining Northwest Medical Teams after this. I checked into it a year or two ago, but they didn't have any listed in the employment op. section...

Oh, well... Glad you're back! :smile:

Chrono said:
I was thinking the same thing.

Haha, this is the fisrst post i posted after 19 Dec last year. [oooh, sounds soo far, isn't it?] forget about this inroduction, anyhow:

So Chrono? Let's post our pictues together at the same time. I understand if the idea is silly since i haven't slept since two days and it is 2:30 on friday aka i will not sleep tongiht either [it is long weekend]

So 1...2...3...till then :biggrin:

Moses said:
Haha, this is the fisrst post i posted after 19 Dec last year. [oooh, sounds soo far, isn't it?] forget about this inroduction, anyhow:

So Chrono? Let's post our pictues together at the same time. I understand if the idea is silly since i haven't slept since two days and it is 2:30 on friday aka i will not sleep tongiht either [it is long weekend]

So 1...2...3...till then :biggrin:

I think I posted mine not just a month ago in the Member Photo thread.

We need to resurrect this thread.

Last edited:
Evo said:
We need to resurect this thread.
Talk about sweet and innocent--Not! You are a dangerous woman! :biggrin:

Evo said:
We need to resurect this thread.

Why? Did someone get cuter?

hahahha :smile:

good one.

Evo is the forum necromancer - she resurrects and puts to death threads both young and old

Anyone want to see me with my shirt off? :biggrin: nevermind.

:smile: how about with a face on? ok ok ok, shirt off is good too

hypatia said:
:smile: how about with a face on?
Be careful what you wish for... :eek: