Cutest Guy/gal At Physicsforums

• Thread starter PrudensOptimus
  • Start date
In summary, participants are asked to post pictures and give ratings on a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the cutest. Some participants express concerns about the gender ratio and eligibility for judging. The conversation also includes introductions and discussions about interests, locations, and funny pictures. There is also a suggestion to have additional criteria for the judging process.
Evo said:
I'm getting worried now... :bugeye:

You want me to be gentle with you, too, don't you? :biggrin:

Physics news on Phys.org
Chrono said:
You want me to be gentle with you, too, don't you? :biggrin:
Yes! Be gentle! :biggrin:

Hehe, don't get too involved with my family, that might start rifts. And I'm not taking the blame for it. (enter little brother) :devil:

jimmy p said:
Hehe, don't get too involved with my family, that might start rifts. And I'm not taking the blame for it. (enter little brother) :devil:

I'm here. :frown: What is your bidding?

The Slave (Jimmy P 2004 ©)

The Bob said:
I'm here. :frown: What is your bidding?

The Slave (Jimmy P 2004 ©)

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *pause for deep breath* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Accept ALL the blame. That is my bidding.

jimmy p said:
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *pause for deep breath* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Accept ALL the blame. That is my bidding.

That depends on what I am being blamed for. :wink:

The Bob (2004 ©)

The Bob said:
That depends on what I am being blamed for. :wink:

The Bob (2004 ©)

Breaking up the family, uh, arson, loitering with intent, moonshining, streaking... want me to go on?

jimmy p said:
Breaking up the family, uh, arson, loitering with intent, moonshining, streaking... want me to go on?

No, No. :eek: Sorry. :frown: I do apologise all mastering brother of mine PF.

The Bob (2004 ©)

Evo said:
Yes! Be gentle! :biggrin:

I'll be extra gentle with you, Evo. :wink:

you people make me sick! can i join?lol

i_wish_i_was_smart said:
you people make me sick! can i join?lol
Of course! Just watch out for jimmy p, he will make you his little brother. :-p

Evo said:
Just watch out for jimmy p, he will make you his little brother. :-p

That's what I was going for.

Chrono said:
That's what I was going for.

I am the 6' 6" midget. :smile:

The Bob (2004 ©)

P.S. Jimmy, who is my mom?

The Bob said:

The Bob (2004 ©)

i thought you are a tube baby

The Bob said:

The Bob (2004 ©)

You don't have a mother. You were manifested out of pure energy.

jimmy p said:
You don't have a mother. You were manifested out of pure energy.
Ok, who is your mom then?

The Bob (2004 ©)

Gosh, The Bob! Where have you BEEN? EVO is his mom! And I am his aunt (along with Moonbear, Math Is Hard, Monique, and now recon will also be his aunt! :) :biggrin:

Tsunami said:
Gosh, The Bob! Where have you BEEN? EVO is his mom! And I am his aunt (along with Moonbear, Math Is Hard, Monique, and now recon will also be his aunt! :) :biggrin:

I have to do this kinship chart project for my anthropology class. It's a map of my family showing who is related to whom and how they are related. I was seriously considering doing a secondary project of a PF kinship chart, just to show a manifestation of kinship ties in a virtual "culture". :smile:

Don't forget that although Tsunami is jimmy p's aunt, when he has children, she will be their grandmother.

Tsunami said:

I thought I was the only one who didn't know what the family tree was.

Evo said:
Don't forget that although Tsunami is jimmy p's aunt, when he has children, she will be their grandmother.
So, true. I almost forgot about that.
Now THAT's going to be tough to diagram! But I LOVE a challenge! :biggrin:

Tsunami said:
Wow. I have entered into a big family.

Does that mean that Evo is my mom as well? And you and Moonbear and MIS and Monique and Recon are all my aunties as well?

The Bob (2004 ©)

The Bob said:
Wow. I have entered into a big family.

Does that mean that Evo is my mom as well? And you and Moonbear and MIS and Monique and Recon are all my aunties as well?

The Bob (2004 ©)
YES! :biggrin:

The Bob: I believe you also have an Auntie Kerrie and an Auntie Nereid, but you'll have to ask Evo and Tsu about that. They are the family geneologists.

I think that is now Super Auntie Nereid. :wink:

See, isn't that nice, The Bob? You don't just have aunties, you have a Super auntie! I may have to adopt poor orphaned Chrono as my son. I am afraid of what might happen if Jimmy P takes him as a brother. He might just take control of him and force him to do his bidding. :eek:
I wanted to adopt our dear sweet Motai, but he is getting so grown-up now. Soon he'll be leaving the nest - out on his own in the cruel world :cry:

Math Is Hard said:
See, isn't that nice, The Bob? You don't just have aunties, you have a Super auntie! I may have to adopt poor orphaned Chrono as my son. I am afraid of what might happen if Jimmy P takes him as a brother. He might just take control of him and force him to do his bidding. :eek:
I wanted to adopt our dear sweet Motai, but he is getting so grown-up now. Soon he'll be leaving the nest - out on his own in the cruel world :cry:
Oh, I am so pleased. I have a PF mom and about 7 aunties and a super aunt. It is really nice. :biggrin:

There is nothing wrong with Jimmy P (Chopnik).

The Bob (2004 ©) <------- Very pleased with his PF life. :smile:

Math Is Hard said:
The Bob: I believe you also have an Auntie Kerrie and an Auntie Nereid, but you'll have to ask Evo and Tsu about that. They are the family geneologists.
Mmmmmm... I don't know. What are their shoe sizes? :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

The Bob said:
There is nothing wrong with Jimmy P (Chopnik).

I've known that.

Chrono said:
I've known that.
Good. Should think so. :biggrin:

The Bob (2004 ©)

I'm not letting the judges off so easy...

Tsunami said:

I'm glad I decided to check this thread out. Gosh, do I sound old!

Can I be a sis instead? :biggrin: Can you be my bro instead of nephew, The Bob? :shy: :blushing:

About me

I'm a 17-years-old electrical engineering student and GNU/Linux system administrator at Universidad Central in Caracas, Venezuela. Photos are available through http://josebox.homelinux.com/fotosdejose/ or a Friendster profile in: http://friendster.com/user.php?uid=7885350 :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm, trash thread. So I can savely waste more space with a picture of myself. Even if the jury is gone.
http://elektron.its.tudelft.nl/~avrossum/pictures/pasfoto_bw3.jpg
I use it normally for my avatar.

Last edited by a moderator:
HaHaHaHaHaHa! Hillarious.
sorry man.

Attachments

• Adam.jpg
    Adam.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 418