Challenges in Introducing New Inventions to the World of Kinematics

• Thread starter Gyro de Pyro
  • Start date
In summary, introducing new inventions to the world of kinematics poses several challenges, including the need for extensive research and testing, overcoming resistance from traditional methods and technologies, and navigating complex patent laws and regulations. Additionally, ensuring successful implementation and adoption of new inventions requires effective marketing and communication strategies to reach the target audience and gain their trust and acceptance. These challenges highlight the importance of careful planning and collaboration between inventors, researchers, and industry professionals in order to successfully introduce new inventions to the world of kinematics.
Gyro de Pyro
Hi, I'm 62 years old, bit of an inventor and can't stop thinking (and don't want to!). Limited education but much greater imagination - which leads me to problems of reality not meeting my expectations when I introduce a new invention to the world of kinematics. So, constantly imagining, learning, re-imagining or otherwise asking. Thanks for this world of 'asking'!

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF. We like inquisitive minds.