Celebrating My Success: A Thank You to All Who Helped!

• Thread starter scorpa
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Thank you
In summary, the conversation is about a student thanking everyone for their help with math and physics questions and announcing that they have finished their requirements for medical laboratory science. They also express gratitude for the community and mention wanting to contribute in other areas of science in the future. There is also some playful banter about not wanting someone to leave and them insisting they will stay.
scorpa
Hey Everybody,

I just wanted to say thanks to all who have helped me out over the past year or two when I've had math and physics questions. I've now finished all of the math and physics requirements for medical laboratory science as I wrote my calc final today (I just hope I did good). Anyway, thanks a lot I really appreciate the help, I'm sure you're relieved to hear that you won't have to read anymore of my stupid questions anymore :-p

Thanks!

Physics news on Phys.org
Oh god don't encourage these people :(

Cool, good luck with the rest of your studies. Now if only Pengwuino would leave, this place would be great :-p

scorpa said:
Hey Everybody,
I just wanted to say thanks to all who have helped me out over the past year or two when I've had math and physics questions. I've now finished all of the math and physics requirements for medical laboratory science as I wrote my calc final today (I just hope I did good). Anyway, thanks a lot I really appreciate the help, I'm sure you're relieved to hear that you won't have to read anymore of my stupid questions anymore :-p
Thanks!
Well this isn't just for asking questions you needed help with on your homework, its more than that. We have tech sections too for discussing... tech. And GD, and Brain Teasers, and just be inquisitive through GP.

Yeah, Scorpa, don't leave just because your original mission has been accomplished. There's a lot of interesting stuff going on, and now you might be able to help someone else. Hang around for a while.

Oh I never said I was leaving, I just said you don't have to look at my stupid questions anymore...lol. I actually quite enjoy browsing the chemistry and biology forums, and hope that one of these days I will have enough knowledge to help others out in those areas like you all have helped me :) I love science, and can't imagine a career in anything else, these forums are to good to just leave!

mattmns said:
Cool, good luck with the rest of your studies. Now if only Pengwuino would leave, this place would be great :-p

You'll never get rid of me :devil: :devil: :devil:

Related to Celebrating My Success: A Thank You to All Who Helped!

1. What inspired you to write "Celebrating My Success: A Thank You to All Who Helped!"?

I wanted to express my gratitude to all the people who have supported and helped me throughout my journey to success. I believe it's important to show appreciation and acknowledge those who have played a role in our achievements.

2. Who do you dedicate this book to?

This book is dedicated to all the people who have been a part of my life and have contributed to my success, whether big or small. This includes my family, friends, mentors, and colleagues.

3. What can readers expect to learn from "Celebrating My Success: A Thank You to All Who Helped!"?

This book is a reflection of my personal experiences and the lessons I have learned from them. Readers can expect to gain insight into the importance of gratitude, the power of a supportive network, and the impact of perseverance and hard work in achieving success.

4. Can you share one of your most memorable "thank you" moments?

One of my most memorable "thank you" moments was when my mentor surprised me with a heartfelt note expressing how proud she was of my achievements and how grateful she was to have been a part of my journey. It was a small gesture, but it meant a lot to me and reminded me of the impact we can have on others.

5. What message do you hope readers take away from your book?

I hope readers are inspired to reflect on their own journeys and express gratitude to those who have helped them along the way. I also hope to encourage readers to celebrate their successes, no matter how big or small, and to continue to work towards their goals with determination and perseverance.