Can Self-Taught 9th Graders Excel in Undergraduate Physics and Math?

• Thread starter Chng
  • Start date
In summary, self-taught 9th graders have a good chance of excelling in undergraduate physics and math, as long as they possess the necessary motivation, dedication, and resources. While traditional classroom instruction may provide a more structured learning environment, self-taught students have the advantage of being able to tailor their learning experience to their own needs and pace. With the abundance of online resources and self-study materials available, self-taught students have the opportunity to gain a deep understanding of these subjects and excel in their future academic pursuits. However, it is important to note that self-taught students may face challenges such as lack of guidance and support, and may need to work harder to fill any gaps in their knowledge.
Chng
How did you find PF?
some of my friends recommended it to me
Hello everyone!

I am in 9th grade and I have strong interest in Physics.

I've taught myself some undergraduate physics and mathematics .( my English may be not so good because I'm from China and only know a little English, but i'll learn English harder than ever from now on lol)

I'm really happy to be a part of this community. :)

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the forum. Your English is WAY better than our Chinese (for most of us)

Likes berkeman and Chng