Can Non-Physicists Understand the Fundamentals of Physics?

• Thread starter Revolucien
  • Start date
In summary, physics is a complex and intricate science that can be difficult to understand, especially for those without a background in the field. However, with the help of clear explanations and simplified concepts, non-physicists can gain a basic understanding of the fundamentals of physics. By breaking down complex theories and using relatable examples, anyone can grasp the basic principles of physics and appreciate the laws that govern the natural world. While it may take some effort and dedication, the fundamentals of physics are accessible to all, regardless of their background or expertise in the subject.
Revolucien
Gold Member
Hello,
I am a retired Navy Electronics Technician and really do not have a physics background other than some basic electronic theory. With family and my next career started, I don't have the time to sit through the years of blanket curriculum that would get to the answers I am looking for. I would like to let you know that I am extremely grateful for those of you who have sat through those courses and are willing to share that knowledge.
Very Respectfully,
Lucien

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!