Can Beginners Tackle Physics Problems on Velocity and Pressure?

• Thread starter i_like_to_learn
  • Start date
In summary, beginners can tackle physics problems involving velocity and pressure by understanding the basic principles and equations involved, practicing problem-solving techniques, and seeking help from resources such as textbooks, online tutorials, and study groups. It is important for beginners to have a strong foundation in math and a willingness to learn and apply concepts in order to successfully solve physics problems related to velocity and pressure. With dedication and effort, beginners can tackle these challenging problems and gain a better understanding of their physical world.
i_like_to_learn
How did you find PF?
Google
Hello! I have 0 background in physics and a rudimentary understanding of geometry but don't be discouraged as I love to learn.

I was asked to find an answer to a question and due to a lack of knowledge I Googled the equation that was needed. I'm now here as I'm fully invested into the question and want to understand. I'm hoping to find people willing to answer my questions and help me follow my love interest, math.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Hello and :welcome: !

Have fun and stay curious!

Likes i_like_to_learn
fresh_42 said:
Hello and :welcome: !

Have fun and stay curious!
Would you be able to point in the correct direction to ask a question about velocity and pressure?

i_like_to_learn said:
Would you be able to point in the correct direction to ask a question about velocity and pressure?
It depends a bit on the context of the question, but probably either the Classical Physics or Thermodynamics (under Classical Physics) or Mechanical Engineering forum would be best.

Last edited:
Likes i_like_to_learn and fresh_42