Can Admins Move My Post to the Correct Forum?

• Thread starter actionintegral
  • Start date
In summary, "Please Move Post" is a phrase used on forums to request for a moderator to move a post to a different section or thread in order to keep discussions organized and relevant. Moderators typically have guidelines for deciding where to move posts based on the topic, content, and relevance. It is generally accepted to request for your own post to be moved, but not recommended to request for someone else's post. If your post is moved to the wrong location, you can politely notify the moderator and request for it to be moved to the correct location, while following their guidelines.
actionintegral
Hello admins,

I posted my "Gunn" question in the wrong forum :blushing: .
I posted it in the Engineering Systems forum but meant to post it in the
Electrical Engineering forum. Is it possible for you to move it with your
godlike admin powers?

Or at least delete it so I can start fresh as a daisy?

Thanks

Physics news on Phys.org
Looks like it's been moved. Interesting thread, BTW.

Related to Can Admins Move My Post to the Correct Forum?

What is "Please Move Post"?

"Please Move Post" is a phrase used on online forums or discussion boards to request that a moderator or admin move a particular post to a different section or thread.

Why do people use "Please Move Post"?

People use "Please Move Post" to keep discussions organized and relevant. If a post is in the wrong section or thread, it can disrupt the flow of conversation and make it difficult for others to find relevant information.

How do moderators decide where to move a post?

Moderators typically have guidelines or rules for organizing posts and will move them to the appropriate section or thread based on those guidelines. They may also consider the topic, content, and relevance of the post.

Can I request to move someone else's post?

It is generally accepted to request a post to be moved if it is your own post. However, it is not recommended to request a post to be moved if it is someone else's post. It is best to let the moderators handle post organization.

What do I do if my post is moved to the wrong section or thread?

If your post is moved to the wrong section or thread, you can politely notify the moderator and request for it to be moved to the correct location. It is important to follow the moderator's decision and guidelines for post organization.