Women Rule: Kick Out Corrupt Old Men & Apply Here

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Women
In summary: I'm not sure who all the other positions would be, they would be filled on merit. In summary, Wolram thinks that there should be a balance between males and females and that if there are too many women they would outrule the men and if there are too many men they would outrule the women. He also thinks that women should rule and that he will be a close advisor to Arildno in this new world order. MIH will be treasurer and Arildno will be the Prime Minister. Wolram accepts the position of Ambassador to Norwex. Lisa would be the over seas ministeress, and 0swerve0, Larkspur, is not sure who would fill the other positions.
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
The world, so kick out all the corupt old male farts and let the women have
a chance :smile: I vote Evo as brit pm, MIH can be the money minder, all
other possitions will be filled on merit apply here.

Physics news on Phys.org
If we kick out all of the old corrupt male farts, then we would eventually be left with old corrupt female farts. How could we stand against this...:smile:

i wonder what acts they would change/put in place?

Women should rule
I'll go for that. :biggrin:

Astronuc said:
I'll go for that. :biggrin:
Anything for the easy life...:-p

If we let women rule, it'll become impossible to restore the Earth from the mass destruction they would spread. I can imagine that... fashion stores all over the places, instead of physicsforums.com, fashionforums.com, in television, nothing but drama and romantic movies...

Well, we'd get rid of all the dumb sports on television
,apart from sand volleyball with scantily clad male delectables. :smile:

arildno said:
Well, we'd get rid of all the dumb sports on television
,apart from sand volleyball with scantily clad male delectables. :smile:

Trust you to lower the augustness of my thread :-p i would like this thread to stay on topic, statements as to how things would change must be
backed up with references :smile:

Augustity of your thread??
Besides, I didn't begin, heartless did. It's his fault.I'm not to blame.

arildno said:
Augustity of your thread??
Besides, I didn't begin, heartless did. It's his fault.I'm not to blame.

Ok, ok, i will forget the quartering :smile:

Wolram,

i think that there should be a balance between males and females...because if there are too many women they would outrule the men and if there are too many men they would outrule the women and i think that is what is exactly happening right now...:biggrin:

peejake said:
Wolram,

i think that there should be a balance between males and females...because if there are too many women they would outrule the men and if there are too many men they would outrule the women and i think that is what is exactly happening right now...:biggrin:

Well AFAIK there has never been a world governed totaly by women, so why not give it a go, with one proviso, and that is mens toys like my velo are encouraged.

I accept the position of Prime Minister. Wolram, I will count on you to be a close advisor.

My first official function will be to ban "popovers" being called "yorkshire pudding".

Arildno, you'll love my yorkshire pudding. Trust me. Also, you'll be the Norweedish Ambassador.

MIH will be great as Treasurer. Obviously we need posts for the rest of the sisters.

There's something I don't understand here. At my university, we have clubs like "Society of Women Engineers" and "Society of Black Engineers". If there were a "Society of Men Engineers" or a "Society of White Engineers" people would call them sexist and racist respectively. Anyone know why that is so?

Anyways, back to the topic...I'm all for women ruling. They seem to want to follow the rules. They'd get really angry if another woman in authority didn't follow the rules though. Men can be expected to take advantage of every way to get around the rules or break them. Oh and btw, I'm not saying ALL women or all men are like that. This is just based on what I've seen so far, which is a relatively small sample.

Evo said:
I accept the position of Prime Minister. Wolram, I will count on you to be a close advisor.

My first official function will be to ban "popovers" being called "yorkshire pudding".

Arildno, you'll love my yorkshire pudding. Trust me. Also, you'll be the Norweedish Ambassador.

MIH will be great as Treasurer. Obviously we need posts for the rest of the sisters.

I think MoonB would be a good ministeress for health :smile:

That thing about yorkshire puddings is testing my womens rule idea to the limit, and Arildno is male, but if you temper your ideas you still have my support.

Last edited:
Tsu could be ministeress for transport, who is left ?

wolram said:
Tsu could be ministeress for transport, who is left ?
hrw, Lisa!, 0swerve0, Larkspur, SOS2008, Nereid, Adrenaline, . . . .

wolram said:
I think MoonB would be a good ministeress for health
I dunno... somehow I envision her more as Mistress of Discipline. :-p

Astronuc said:
hrw, Lisa!, 0swerve0, Larkspur, SOS2008, Nereid, Adrenaline, . . . .

Well HRW is so over my head i would not dare to sugest a post
Nereid can be Ministeress for science, as long as she starts using sentances.
Lisa could be the over seas ministeress, keeping those french and other riff raff in order, as for 0swerve0, Larkspur, i am not sure, may be some one could do a reshuffle.

Danger said:
I dunno... somehow I envision her more as Mistress of Discipline. :-p

MoonBear would hold many positions.

My biggest fear is that there be a version of "It's a Small World" ride in every state / country, and the song would become the world wide anthem.

Physics_wiz said:
MoonBear would hold many positions.
I have so many potential responses to that...
...but, now that she has the authority to delete posts... :rolleyes:

Jeff Reid said:
My biggest fear is that there be a version of "It's a Small World" ride in every state / country, and the song would become the world wide anthem.

Mr Reid, i remind you of post number 8 :smile:

Yikes i missed Adrenaline, so sorry, is there any more sisters lurking out there
:rolleyes: well i am totaly con flaberated you must shuffle your selfs.

wolram said:
:rolleyes: well i am totaly con flaberated you must shuffle your selfs.
The visions that you bring up rival even that of Moonie in black leather.

Adrenaline would be Surgeon General.

Danger said:
The visions that you bring up rival even that of Moonie in black leather.

post 8 Mr Danger.

:smile: [color=#eded]...[/color]

wolram said:
Jeff Reid said:
Mr Reid, i remind you of post number 8
Oops, sorry, forgot the references. It's based on the sisterhood's fondness of It's A Small World ride, and the angry response over my suggestion of converting the ride into a shooting gallery. One of the sisterhood stated that this was her second favorite ride right after Space Moutain. You can see the evidence for yourself in this thread, which you started.

https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=122526&page=11

Also, what about women that suffer from all 3 forms of PMS, Pre, Present, and Post MS, "I'm having a really bad day, where's that big red button?".

Last edited:
Women don't even have much power in the world yet they control everything. This is a horrible decision.

Post number 8 Mr Pengwuino, do i have to constantly repeat that any post
that infers some womanly inadaquasy needs references.

Last edited:
Pengwuino said:
Women don't even have much power in the world yet they control everything. This is a horrible decision.
What, are you having doubts?

Jeff Reid said:
Oops, sorry, forgot the references. It's based on the sisterhood's fondness of It's A Small World ride, and the angry response over my suggestion of converting the ride into a shooting gallery.
I liked the shooting gallery idea.

Jeff Reid said:
Oops, sorry, forgot the references. It's based on the sisterhood's fondness of It's A Small World ride, and the angry response over my suggestion of converting the ride into a shooting gallery. One of the sisterhood stated that this was her second favorite ride right after Space Moutain. You can see the evidence for yourself in this thread, which you started.

https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=122526&page=11

Also, what about women that suffer from all 3 forms of PMS, Pre, Present, and Post MS, "I'm having a really bad day, where's that big red button?".
Thankyou Jeff, but the womens condition is not a factor, if you think about all the semi conscious mps we have it seems a minor distraction.

i'll vote for a woman leader...

once women start learning to stop driving 15 mph in the left lane while putting their makeup on during rush hour traffic in the morning