Why Study Physics? Insights from a Graduate

• Thread starter angelie21
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Forum
In summary, angelie21 is a graduate of a 4 year degree in Physics education and is excited to participate in discussions on PF. The community on PF is welcoming and ancient with a tradition of liking fish. Angelie21's interest in Physics began in high school and she eventually chose it as her course in college. She finds it to be a lovable and likable subject, unlike her initial struggles in her first year. Some people may choose to study Physics for different reasons but it is a popular subject among students.
angelie21
I am a graduate of a 4 year degree in Physics education and participating into this forum is right for me. Hope to participate soon in the discussions here.

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF, angelie21! It's a great place, hope you like it here.

We are looking forward to your participation! :smile:

Welcome angelie21. You will soon discover a great community on PF, with ancient traditions. Do you like fish ?

Welcom new PFer :biggrin:

P.S. Sure you have to like fish! In order to be accepted as a new member :devil:

hi, welcome..
looking forward...

Hello, thank you everyone for welcoming me here. Hope to catch up with your discussions soon.

I have got one question...
Why do you study Physics?
I guess the reason can't be money :D

Hi, Oloria. Actually in my high school years I do like chemistry and my physics grade is very low. When I entered college and take the entrance exam I got a high score in physics that's why they give me Physics as my course. In my first year it's really a struggle but when as years pass I realize that physics is the most lovable and likable subject that you can study.
Why did you ask me about money thing?

I didn't ask. I just mentioned it because of my psyche. Never mind.
I suppose there are many people that study (or studied) Physics. Why did you choose Physics, folks?

Related to Why Study Physics? Insights from a Graduate

What is the purpose of this forum?

The purpose of this forum is to provide a platform for individuals to discuss and share information, ideas, and opinions related to a specific topic or field of interest.

Who can join this forum?

This forum is open to anyone who is interested in the topic or field being discussed. It is a public forum, so anyone can join and participate in the discussions.

How do I become a member of this forum?

To become a member of this forum, you will need to create an account by providing a username, email address, and password. Some forums may also require you to fill out a profile or answer a few questions before joining.

What type of discussions can I expect to find on this forum?

This forum may have a variety of discussions, including general discussions, specific topic discussions, Q&A sessions, polls, and more. It depends on the purpose and rules of the forum.

Is this forum moderated?

Most forums have moderators who oversee the discussions and make sure that all members are following the rules and guidelines. These moderators may also remove any inappropriate content or address any issues that may arise within the forum.