Why have I found this Forum AFTER doing my BSc.?

• Thread starter Rudi Golubich
  • Start date
In summary, the individual has found this forum after completing their Bachelor of Science degree. They may have missed out on the valuable resources and community offered by this forum during their studies, but now they have the opportunity to connect with like-minded individuals and continue learning and growing in their field. This forum may provide them with networking opportunities, information on current industry trends, and a supportive community to help them navigate their post-graduation journey.
Rudi Golubich
Hello there!

I am doing my Masters degree in physics, working on lattice-quantumchromodynamics at the institute of technologie in vienna. (trying to locate and pursue vortices in a gluonic simulation, if anyone dares to ask...:-p) My bachelor was done within nuclear physics and I have already "played" a bit with neutrons at the ILL in france :radioactive:

As science isn't seen that often in public I am administering two Facebook-groups about scientific topics in german language area and have founded a physics-specific group to bring some "real" physics into social networks. Let me put a Link here (https://www.facebook.com/groups/FachgruppePhysik/) as I am also linking to this Forum in my group-description. (First and only advertisement for my group, so, no fear, I won't start spamming around :wink: )

Besides Physics I am into Kite-Surfing and Hang-Gliding, but also spend a lot of time with programming.

Nice to be here, let's see what you all have already built up at this place :smile:

Likes Michael Frost, berkeman and Greg Bernhardt
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF Rudi! Great you finally made it here :)

Likes Rudi Golubich