How can I use PF as a valuable resource for my physics studies?

• Thread starter Anthony Beckwith
  • Start date
In summary, PF (Physics Forums) can be a valuable resource for your physics studies by providing a platform for discussion, asking and answering questions, and accessing a wide range of resources such as study guides, equations, and explanations. Additionally, the community on PF is made up of experts and enthusiasts who can offer valuable insights and advice on various physics topics. By utilizing PF, you can enhance your understanding of complex concepts, improve problem-solving skills, and stay updated on current developments in the field of physics.
Anthony Beckwith
Anthony here physics student at The OU. I found myself here as an alternative to Facebook groups as I have deleted my Facebook and I'm glad I found this forum seems really good. I do have dyslexia which affects my spelling so I will pre apologies for that.

Last edited:
Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Anthony Beckwith said:
have dyslexia
Forewarned is "five-armed" (like a starfish :wink:), thank you, and :welcome:; you'll have to remind me, and some others of us re. the dyslexia from time to time, so apologies are understood in advance.

Thank you, I thought it best to for warn as I know poor spelling and grammar can upset some. The OU sent me for an official assessment and thankfully my dealing with numbers is not affected, My main downfalls are sentence coherence, spelling and using similar but incorrect words. I do use software to deal with the spelling and grammar but it doesn't help when I have used the wrong words in the right place. You will find my main mistakes are missing out the smaller words such as "and" "it" "so" .
I have had a good nosy around the forums it seam's such a fantastic and informative place glad I stumbled across it.

We are glad to welcome you to PF Anthony.