Why Do Some Students Struggle with Physics?

• Thread starter albertus50
  • Start date
In summary, some students struggle with physics due to a variety of factors such as a lack of understanding of basic concepts, difficulty with mathematical calculations, and a lack of interest in the subject. Other common challenges include a lack of effective study habits, a fear of failure, and a disconnect between the theoretical concepts and their real-world applications. Additionally, the abstract nature of physics can be challenging for students who prefer more hands-on learning experiences. Ultimately, each student's learning style and personal experiences play a significant role in their ability to grasp and excel in physics.
albertus50
How did you find PF?
I found PF because i googled "physics forums" looking for help with a certain exercise that i didnt manage to do.
Hello, my name is Albert and i am a 17 years old student from switzerland and i am currently in High school. I study biology and chemistry but we have lessons of physics on the side as well, which is why i have issues with it. Thank you for making a website to help students who struggle!
Albert

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the forum Albert