Curiosity killed the cat, but I found physicsforum.com :-)

eben
How did you find PF?
while searching for some answers to my physics questions
My name is Ebenezer Akutteh and I am a 16 year old student in Ghana pursuing a general science course in secondary school.I'm in shs1 and I found this website while I was looking for answers to the laws of cosine and sine for vector addition in a parallelogram to determine the resultant vectors.

I'm really interested in Physics so I thought it'd be great to check out this place.I'd really love to make new friends, especially with those in my field.

Likes berkeman, ShadowKraz and DeBangis21
Physics news on Phys.org
:welcome:

Thank you

Welcome aboard.

eben said:
How did you find PF?: while searching for some answers to my physics questions

My name is Ebenezer Akutteh and I am a 16 year old student in Ghana pursuing a general science course in secondary school.I'm in shs1 and I found this website while I was looking for answers to the laws of cosine and sine for vector addition in a parallelogram to determine the resultant vectors.

I'm really interested in Physics so I thought it'd be great to check out this place.I'd really love to make new friends, especially with those in my field.
The entire quote is, "Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought her back." Finding this site brought you back...

Likes DeBangis21
ShadowKraz said:
The entire quote is, "Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought her back." Finding this site brought you back...
That's cool bro

Likes ShadowKraz
Screenshot 2024-04-14 at 4.25.18 PM.png

• Haha
Likes pines-demon, phinds, ShadowKraz and 1 other person
This is a very funny meme

Likes DeBangis21
ShadowKraz said:
The entire quote is, "Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought her back."
I like his better

Likes DeBangis21
eben said:
This is a very funny meme
Yes.