Who's studying what this spring?

I'm retaking Complex Analysis, taking Vector Analysis, and taking Linear Algebra.In summary, the conversation revolved around the upcoming semester and the courses that each person would be studying or teaching. Some of the courses mentioned were Complex Analysis, Basic Analysis, Abstract Linear Algebra, Ancient Philosophy, Quantum Mechanics, General Relativity, Humanities, Multiple Integrals, Vector Matrices, Differential Equations, Chemistry, Electromagnetic Theory, Electrical Engineering, Thermodynamics, Process Calculations, Engineering Drawing, Structural Analysis, Hydraulics, Hydrology, Calculus, Mechanisms, Electronics, C++, Physical Chemistry, Boundary Value Problems, Chemical Process Simulation, Heat Transfer, Macroeconomics, Graph Theory, Probability/Statistics, History, Tennis, Control
Sting said:
What an oxymoron.

So how exactly are you posting that?

Physics news on Phys.org
Physics I.
Analysis I.
Physical experiments I.
Programming (C programming language).
Proseminar (something about theaching higschool physics).

Some of my classes start today. It's 5:57 AM and I've been awake for three hours... that's overexcitement for you! Anyway, my schedule is still up for grabs - some courses don't even have set meeting times yet. Today I'm going to

Partial differential equations ('PDE's)

which is the one thing I'm reasonably certain about (other than Russian language).

So how exactly are you posting that?

I'm sorry but I don't follow.

By the way, that statement I made a few posts back is just a sardonic comment on how I feel quantum mechanics is taught. Especially when I had it, they shoved a lot of theory down our throat with little (if any) applications.

The first few months of taking it, I viewed it as a mathematical theory and I failed to see how the physics connected to it on a deeper level...only after I stepped back and reflected on it, did I start to develop an appreciation for it.