Who would win in a fight between .

• Thread starter cmdr_sponge
  • Start date
I'd say Ghandi. I mean, he'd be all like "I am not the doer, I am not the doer," and Norton would be all like "oh, yeah? *crunch* gonna beat you senseless now, see how you like that?" and Ghandi would still be all like "I am not the doer, I am not the doer," but he'd be winning. Originally posted by Zantra Which one is the cat again? I vote for the cat. Stupid cartoons always get that wrong.Edward Norton Vs Ghandi(I couldn't resist)Originally posted by Monique I was thinking more along the lines of G
Fight Club is an intellectual movie. It happens to be my favourite. Every line from that movie is quotable.

At the end of every fight nothing was solved...but then, nothing mattered...

Brilliant.

Physics news on Phys.org
Originally posted by Another God
Fight Club is an intellectual movie. It happens to be my favourite. Every line from that movie is quotable.

At the end of every fight nothing was solved...but then, nothing mattered...

Brilliant.

as you can see, it is also one of my favorites. but I'm a little surprised it shows up all the way over there in syndey.

i espesially like the quote at the bottom of this post.

Edward Norton Vs Ghandi

and Ghandi would win. remember, skinny guys fight to the ticket.

Maynard James Keenan Vs Trent Reznor
(TOOL) (NIN)

Since Maynard James Keenan and his suck @ss band A Perfect Circle opened for NIN on the Fragility tour, I think that even Maynard would realize that Trent Reznor kicks his @ss. I was at that show by the way; it was then that I had to come to grips with the fact that everything truly good was truly over.

Mr. Robin Parsons versus Wesley Willis?

eNtRopY

Who's Wesley Willis?

doesn't matter I'm sure he would win.

jupiter vs zues

Originally posted by Andy
Who's Wesley Willis?

http://www.alternativetentacles.com/bandinfo.php?band=wesleywillis

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently this page cannot be displayed so i will have to go for Wesley, will change the stipulation for this match up. Who would win in a Guitar playing contest between Slash and Buckethead?

Now try the link, and then tell me who would win in a sanity contest...

Mr. Robin Parsons or Wesley Willis?

eNtRopY

Last edited by a moderator:
after reading that link i think that wesley would win on both counts (fight and sanity)

( a ) cus he's used to headbutting people
and
( b ) parsons writes in pink

Yea Cos rob is a loser(to be blunt)

Who would win in a fight between Axl Rose and Slash ( as long as Axl turns up that is)

Yea Cos rob is a loser(to be blunt)

Who would win in a fight between Axl Rose and Slash ( as long as Axl turns up that is)

Axl because Slash went to the famous 90210 high school, and anyone who does that inheres wussiness.

David Spade versus Hanson?

eNtRopY

Originally posted by eNtRopY
Axl because Slash went to the famous 90210 high school, and anyone who does that inheres wussiness.

David Spade versus Hanson?

eNtRopY

Well, that'd be three total wussies versus one very funny weakling (no offense to David Spade (JOE DIRT RULES! )), so I'd have to say Hanson would eventually b****-slap him into submission.

NightCrawler vs. the twins from The Matrix: Reloaded.

Night Crawler would just about shade that one i thinks,

Mr Parsons or Mrs Parsons?

Night Crawler would just about shade that one i thinks,

Mr Parsons or Mrs Parsons?

That's like asking Dr. Jekyl vs. Mr. Hyde... or the narrator of Fight Club vs. Tyler Durden.

Well, probably Mrs. Parsons would still win.

Gwen Stefani versus Courtney Love? I mean which would of them would win in a turn-on contest?

eNtRopY

Originally posted by eNtRopY
Gwen Stefani versus Courtney Love? I mean which would of them would win in a turn-on contest?

Gwen. That Courtney ho is to'-up-from-da-flo'-up.

Rambo vs. Commando?

Rambo, he is much more violent.

Clapton or Hendrix in a Guitar playing contest?

hendrix seems more intese of the two and could appeal to more people so i will go with hendrix becuase he oculd alwasy break claptons hands

A plasma ball or a dog glued to a car driven by a banana

what type of plasma and what breed of dog?

6 vs 7

Originally posted by cmdr_sponge
6 vs 7

7, because seven ate nine.
(7) (8) (9)

the simile vs. the simile?

Originally posted by maximus
7, because seven ate nine.
(7) (8) (9)

the simile vs. the simile?

Well, that depends, I mean 's got a lotta rage!

David Draiman (lead singer of Disturbed) vs. Rob Zombie.

rob zomibie cus his name is an anagram of mozbie robi a well known columbian drug lord.

minidisc's vs mp3's

mp3 would give the minidisk a virus and cause it to die.

brewers yeast vs kitty

i don't even know what brewers yeast is but i know what wins (does kitty mean the same thing in america)

uncle sam vs. brittania

Originally posted by cmdr_sponge
i don't even know what brewers yeast is but i know what wins (does kitty mean the same thing in america)

uncle sam vs. brittania

I think we already tried that one; in 1776.

Bush Sr. and Margaret Thatcher?

I think we already tried that one; in 1776.

I do believe that it was the British Colonies fighting for independence so there fore it wasnt uncle sam, even though uncle same would now win.

Maggie all the way! All Bushes are wimps.

Jaws Versus Moby Dick?

I do believe that it was the British Colonies fighting for independence so there fore it wasnt uncle sam, even though uncle same would now win.

That would be the British point of view. For Americans, Uncle Sam was born on 7/4/1776.

so by definition he could not have beaten britannia

If we get into this debate then we will get this thread locked as well.

k then back on topic... um moby dick would win cus there's more of him, although jaws does keep comin back...

frodo vs harry potter

Frodo has the Ring. Of course he wins (that is if he can hit a guy with glasses...)

JLo vs. Beyonce?

Originally posted by Guybrush Threepwood
Frodo has the Ring. Of course he wins (that is if he can hit a guy with glasses...)

JLo vs. Beyonce?

Beyonce, no doubt (though there are specific contests where JLo would prove superior :wink:).

Daredevil or The Hulk?

The Hulk because he Goes SMASH! and he has a much better soundtrack to his film.

Bruce Lee or Jet Li?

dont be stupid , jet li only does gymnastics, not that i'd want to get in a fight with him. bruce lee is far more accomplished. mind u he is dead.

yoda vs the emporer