Who Else Is Studying Physics or Math at the Free University of Brussels?

In summary, A new member introduced themselves as Dimitri Terryn, an 18 year old studying physics and mathematics at the Free University of Brussels. They were curious about other members and their academic/professional backgrounds. Another member, a 20 year old studying management information systems at the University of Wisconsin Milwaukee, welcomed Dimitri. A third member, soon to be 53, shared their background in physics and mathematics and their current work at Hewlett Packard in a cleanroom. They are currently working on wetbench processes for the next generation of Inkjet print heads.
Kalimaa23
Greetings all.

Being a new member, I thought I would introduce myself.
The screenname I use is my real name. I'm 18 years old, soon to be 19. I am currently in my first year of physics/mathematics at the Free University of Brussels.

I was wondering who else browses these forums. It would be nice to get an idea who all you people are, and you are doing studywise/professionally.

In conclusion: Hi all ! :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Hi Dimitri Terryn! Welcome aboard! :smile:

I'm a 20 year old sophmore studying management information systems at the University of Wisconsin Milwaukee.

Welcome Dimitri,

I am (soon to be) 53, I have Undergrad degrees in Physics and Math (lots of numerical analysis). Currently I am working in a Cleanroom as a technician for Hewlett Packard. I am currently working on wetbench processes for the future generation of Inkjet print heads.

Related to Who Else Is Studying Physics or Math at the Free University of Brussels?

1. What is your field of study?

I am currently pursuing a degree in biology.

2. How are you finding your first year in college?

My first year in college has been both challenging and exciting. I am learning a lot and adjusting to the new environment.

3. What inspired you to pursue a career in science?

I have always been curious about the natural world and have a passion for understanding how things work. Science allows me to explore and discover new things every day.

4. What are your future career goals?

I hope to continue my education and eventually work in a research laboratory, conducting experiments and contributing to scientific advancements.

5. How do you balance your coursework and other activities in college?

It can be challenging, but I prioritize my time and make sure to stay organized. I also make time for self-care and relaxation to avoid burnout.