Which university with a cheaper Master Programme in Renewable Energy

In summary, a finalist student in Applied Physics from an African University is looking for postgraduate programs related to sustainable energy development and has found an organization offering a scholarship of US$23,000/year for two years. They are searching for a university with lower tuition fees, preferably in Europe or Africa, to cover both tuition and living expenses. Some options include the University of East Anglia, University of Edinburgh, University of Exeter, University of Manchester, University of Sheffield, University of Southampton, University of Ghana, University of Pretoria, University of Cape Town, University of KwaZulu-Natal, University of the Witwatersrand, and University of Ibadan. It is advised to contact the universities directly for more information on specific
kthouz
Hi!
I am a finalist student in Applied Physics from an African University and want to pursue with postgrad programs. I have found an organization which supports students from developing countries in Master programs related to Sustainable energy development. There is an opportunity to get US$23,000/year for two years. I am now looking for a university with cheaper tuition fees such that that amount can cover both of the tuition fees and living expenses for me. Many of the european universities that I have found ranges between US$11,000 and US$ 17,000.
Can anyone suggests me a university? Preferably, a european or african university. Please, help!
Note: The deadline for the application to that scholarship is March 1st, 2011.

Physics news on Phys.org
There are a number of universities in Europe and Africa that offer postgraduate programs related to sustainable energy development with relatively low tuition fees. Below is a list of some of these universities. In Europe: -University of East Anglia -University of Edinburgh -University of Exeter -University of Manchester -University of Sheffield -University of Southampton In Africa: -University of Ghana -University of Pretoria -University of Cape Town -University of KwaZulu-Natal -University of the Witwatersrand -University of Ibadan It is important to remember that tuition fees may vary depending on the specific program you are interested in, so it is a good idea to contact the universities directly to find out more information about specific course fees. Good luck!

Related to Which university with a cheaper Master Programme in Renewable Energy

1. What factors should I consider when looking for a university with a cheaper Master Programme in Renewable Energy?

When searching for a university with a cheaper Master Programme in Renewable Energy, some key factors to consider are the cost of tuition, location of the university, reputation and accreditation of the program, availability of financial aid and scholarships, and the curriculum and faculty expertise in the field of renewable energy.

2. Are there any universities that offer fully-funded Master Programmes in Renewable Energy?

Yes, there are several universities that offer fully-funded Master Programmes in Renewable Energy. These programs often have competitive application processes and may require students to work as research or teaching assistants in exchange for funding.

3. Can I pursue a Master Programme in Renewable Energy without a background in science or engineering?

It depends on the specific program and university. Some Master Programmes in Renewable Energy may have prerequisite courses or require a certain level of knowledge in science or engineering. However, there are also programs that offer introductory courses for students without a science or engineering background.

4. How long does it typically take to complete a Master Programme in Renewable Energy?

The duration of a Master Programme in Renewable Energy can vary depending on the university and program. On average, it takes 1-2 years to complete a full-time program. Part-time programs may take longer to complete.

5. Are there any online options for Master Programmes in Renewable Energy?

Yes, there are several universities that offer online Master Programmes in Renewable Energy. These programs may offer more flexibility for students who are unable to attend classes on campus. However, it's important to research the program's accreditation and reputation before enrolling in an online program.