Which AP Physics C review book is the most effective?

In summary, the conversation discusses the best AP review books for Physics C. The participants mention Barron's and 5 Steps to a 5 as good options and note that Princeton Review may not be as helpful for Physics C specifically. They also mention finding a discounted Princeton Review book for GRE Math, which they found to be helpful and assume their AP series would be similar.
z-component
I'm taking AP Physics C at school and plan on taking the AP test in May. I want to get my AP prep. book early so I can follow along with the review in the book alongside of my studies at school. What has anyone found to be the best review book? (i.e. Barron's or Princeton Review) I know that some publishers are better than others with certain subjects.

Thanks! :)

Physics news on Phys.org
I hear Barron's is pretty good..
I also heard 5 Steps to a 5 is good; I ordered it and it should get here in around a week so I can let you know how that goes.

Good, thank you for the recommendation! Have you heard anything about Princeton Review's?

I haven't heard much about the AP princeton reviews, but I've read the one for GRE Math... (Found it at a bookstore on sale for $3USD... couldn't resist! :P)
It explains pretty well in my opinion and has quite a few example problems and explanations...
I'm guessing that their AP series of books would be about the same.

The Princeton review would be good if all you wanted it was for Physics B, I took both and the book didnt help with Physics C.

1. What topics are covered in the AP Physics C Preparation Book?

The AP Physics C Preparation Book covers topics such as mechanics, electricity and magnetism, and calculus-based physics. It also includes practice problems and sample questions to help students prepare for the AP exam.

2. Is the AP Physics C Preparation Book suitable for self-study?

Yes, the AP Physics C Preparation Book is designed for both self-study and classroom use. It provides clear explanations and examples, making it a useful resource for students studying on their own.

3. Can the AP Physics C Preparation Book help improve my AP exam score?

Yes, the AP Physics C Preparation Book is specifically designed to help students improve their AP exam scores. It includes practice problems, sample questions, and test-taking strategies to help students succeed on the exam.

4. Are there any online resources to supplement the AP Physics C Preparation Book?

Yes, the publisher of the AP Physics C Preparation Book offers additional online resources such as practice tests, flashcards, and study guides for students to further enhance their preparation for the AP exam.

5. Is the AP Physics C Preparation Book suitable for all levels of students?

The AP Physics C Preparation Book is designed for students who have already taken a year-long high school physics course and are preparing for the AP exam. It is suitable for students of all levels as it covers all the necessary topics and provides practice problems for different levels of difficulty.