Where has the link gone for buying a PF Tee shirt

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation discusses the location of a link on the Physics Forums website. @Greg Bernhardt is asked about the whereabouts of the link and it is pointed out that it is listed at the top of the page, but is difficult to see. The idea of making the link more visible is suggested and a request for a screenshot is made. However, it is then discovered that the link was just a notification and is no longer available. The suggestion to display the link at the top of the page is reiterated.
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
I need 2 more where has the link gone?

Physics news on Phys.org
Thanks i found the link at the top of the page, it is so small, there is plenty of room could you make it bigger?

wolram said:
Thanks i found the link at the top of the page, it is so small, there is plenty of room could you make it bigger?

Can you take a screenshot?

Sorry Greg it looks like it was just a notification, the link has gone now, but it wold be a good idea to show the link at the top of the page.

1. Where can I find the link to purchase a PF Tee shirt?

The link to purchase a PF Tee shirt can be found on the brand's official website or social media pages. You can also try searching for the shirt on popular online retailers such as Amazon or eBay.

2. Why can't I find the link to buy a PF Tee shirt on the website?

The link to purchase a PF Tee shirt may not be readily visible on the website, but you can usually find it by navigating through the menus or using the search bar. If the shirt is currently out of stock, the link may also be temporarily removed.

3. Has the link to buy a PF Tee shirt been removed?

It is possible that the link to purchase a PF Tee shirt has been removed, either temporarily or permanently. This could be due to the shirt being out of stock or the website undergoing maintenance. If you are unable to find the link, you can try contacting the brand directly for more information.

4. Can I buy a PF Tee shirt from a physical store?

While PF Tee shirts are primarily sold online, some physical stores may carry the brand's products. You can check the brand's website or contact them directly to find out if there are any physical retailers near you.

5. Is there a specific link for purchasing a PF Tee shirt in a certain color or size?

Generally, the link to purchase a PF Tee shirt will lead to a page where you can select the color and size you want before adding it to your cart. If you are having trouble finding a specific color or size, you can contact the brand for assistance.