Bayesian Shirts added to PF Store

• Announcement
  • Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date
In summary, @Dale and @anorlunda have created a PF store with white and black shirts featuring the PF logo and website link. These shirts are sold at cost and the store can be easily accessed through the homepage. There is also a discussion about the potential market for these shirts, with a suggestion for Bayesian shorts instead. Overall, the store has received positive feedback and interest from members.
Last edited:
Likes ProfuselyQuarky, StatGuy2000, Dougias and 14 others
Physics news on Phys.org
I didn't know there was a PF store.

What's on the back?
Probably a null event.:smile:

Likes physika and Greg Bernhardt
I'll definitely buy one.

Likes Greg Bernhardt
On the homepage top sidebar "FOLLOW PHYSICS FORUMS" I've added a shopping cart icon as a link to the store for easier finding.

Likes FactChecker
Greg Bernhardt said:
On the homepage top sidebar "FOLLOW PHYSICS FORUMS" I've added a shopping cart icon as a link to the store for easier finding.
Excellent! Thanks.

A market analysis requires that you know the probability of someone buying a shirt given they're a moderate Bayesian vs given they're not a moderate Bayesian. The not moderate Bayesian category would include strong Bayesians, weak Bayesians, non Baysians who know they're non Bayesians, non Bayesians who don't know they're non Bayesians or don't care, and people who are Bayesians but don't know it and therefore don't identify as moderate Bayesians.

Of course you might do a more detailed analysis on the above categories, or you might not.

Last edited:
Likes StatGuy2000, DrClaude, OmCheeto and 1 other person
looks great.

Likes Greg Bernhardt
Greg Bernhardt said:
Full store here
What a coincident. It was a little chilly this morning and needed an extra layer, so went for the PF T-shirts and had to choose from my great selection. I have the black one on still. Thanks for the store. I see another shirt in my future. :oldlove:

Likes Greg Bernhardt
Given the focus of Bayesian methods on calculating posterior probabilities, shorts may have been a more appropriate choice than shirts.

Likes StatGuy2000, NathanaelNolk, houlahound and 2 others
very goodo0)

I have to get me one of these shirts! :biggrin:

Likes Greg Bernhardt

Related to Bayesian Shirts added to PF Store

What is Bayesian Shirts added to PF Store?

Bayesian Shirts is a new line of clothing that has been added to the PF Store. These shirts are designed using the principles of Bayesian statistics, which is a mathematical method used for making predictions and decisions based on prior knowledge and data.

Why were Bayesian Shirts added to PF Store?

The PF Store decided to add Bayesian Shirts to their inventory because it is a unique and innovative product that appeals to a niche market interested in science and mathematics. It also helps to diversify the product offerings of the store.

What makes Bayesian Shirts different from other clothing brands?

Unlike other clothing brands, Bayesian Shirts are designed using Bayesian statistics, which makes them stand out in terms of their concept and design. The shirts also feature graphics and quotes related to Bayesian statistics, making them a great conversation starter for those interested in the subject.

Are there any special promotions or discounts for Bayesian Shirts at PF Store?

At the moment, there are no special promotions or discounts specifically for Bayesian Shirts at PF Store. However, you can keep an eye out for any sales or promotions on the store's website or social media pages.

Can I return or exchange Bayesian Shirts if I am not satisfied with my purchase?

Yes, PF Store has a return and exchange policy for all their products, including Bayesian Shirts. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return or exchange it within a certain time period, as stated in the store's policy.