Where has the "physics news" link has gone to?

• Thread starter DrDu
  • Start date
In summary, the "physics news" tab is no longer available and will not be returning due to low usage. Additionally, the website is not listed on phys.org, but this is not a recent change. The media tab now serves as a replacement for the missing tab.
DrDu
Science Advisor
Where has the "physics news" tab has gone to?

Physics news on Phys.org
Do you mean the phys.org link?

It seems we are no longer listed at phys.org either.

DrDu said:
Where has the "physics news" tab has gone to?
That is a feature that won't be back I'm afraid. It was very under used.

jedishrfu said:
We arent on phys.org either. Is that by design?
I don't see where that has changed.

Greg Bernhardt said:
That is a feature that won't be back I'm afraid. It was very under used.
Ah, of course!
Now that we have the media tab!

Likes Wrichik Basu

1. Where can I find the "physics news" link?

The "physics news" link may have been moved to a different location on the website. You can try checking the main navigation menu or the sidebar for any links related to physics news. If you still can't find it, you can contact the website administrator for assistance.

2. Why is the "physics news" link missing?

The "physics news" link may have been removed due to updates or changes on the website. It's also possible that it was accidentally deleted or there was a technical issue. You can reach out to the website administrator for more information.

3. Is the "physics news" link no longer available?

It's possible that the "physics news" link is no longer available on the website. This could be due to changes in the website's content or focus. You can try searching for alternative sources for physics news or contacting the website administrator for more information.

4. Can I still access old "physics news" articles?

If the "physics news" link has been removed, it's possible that the old articles are also no longer available. However, you can try searching for the articles using a search engine or checking if they have been archived on the website. You can also reach out to the website administrator for assistance.

5. Will the "physics news" link be back?

It's difficult to say if the "physics news" link will be back. It may depend on the website's updates and changes. You can try contacting the website administrator for more information or suggestions for alternative sources of physics news.