Where Can I Take General Physics II in Summer I?

In summary, General Physics II is a fundamental science course that covers topics such as electricity and magnetism, optics, and modern physics. It is important to take this course as it provides a foundation for understanding how the physical world works and is necessary for many other fields of study. Most universities offer General Physics II during the summer I term, but it is recommended to check with your specific university for their course offerings. The option to take General Physics II online during the summer may also be available, but it depends on the university's online course offerings. Prerequisites for taking this course may include completing General Physics I or an equivalent introductory physics course. It is important to check with your university to see if you meet these requirements. Transferring General
tuc32597
Hey guys,
I'm going to graduate in July. I need to take General Physics II to graduate in summer. Do you guys know which colleges offer General Physics II in Summer I? Thank you very much.

Physics news on Phys.org
1) This is a google away.
2) None of us know what continent, country, state/province, city, and side of town you're in.

1+2=you can discover this information by yourself in a much easier fashion. All schools that I've seen have had their course schedules made publicly available. Find one that you can afford and can travel to.

Related to Where Can I Take General Physics II in Summer I?

1. What is General Physics II and why is it important to take it?

General Physics II is the second part of a two-semester introductory physics course. It covers topics such as electricity and magnetism, optics, and modern physics. It is important to take this course because it is a fundamental science that helps us understand how the physical world works and provides a foundation for many other fields of study.

2. Is General Physics II offered during the summer I term?

Yes, most universities offer General Physics II during the summer I term. However, it is recommended to check with your specific university to confirm their course offerings for that term.

3. Can I take General Physics II online during the summer?

It depends on the university and their online course offerings. Some universities may offer General Physics II online during the summer, while others may not. It is important to check with your university to see if this option is available.

4. Are there any prerequisites for taking General Physics II in the summer?

Yes, most universities require students to have completed General Physics I or an equivalent introductory physics course before enrolling in General Physics II. It is important to check with your university to see if you meet the prerequisites for this course.

5. Is it possible to transfer General Physics II credits from one university to another?

It depends on the policies of the universities involved. Some universities may accept transfer credits for General Physics II, while others may not. It is important to check with both universities to see if this is an option and what the specific requirements are for transferring credits.