Where Can I Find a UAV Community Membership with Discounts and Newsletters?

• Thread starter kris1985
  • Start date
  • Tags
    uav
In summary, the conversation is about the search for a UAV community that offers a membership with discounts and newsletters. The person asking the question has already found two options through Google but is looking for recommendations. They also mention considering signing up with SUAS Global and being a member of Arpas on Facebook.
kris1985
Please can anyone advise of a UAV community that offers a membership where i will receive discounts and newsletters? This is currently a hobby of mine and i don't mind paying fro the service. Thanks in advance.

Physics news on Phys.org
Many thanks for your answer. I have of course looked through Google but I was looking for recommendations. Has anyone signed up to SUAS Global? I was considering signing up with them. I am also a member of Arpas on Facebook but unfortunately they do not have a website at the moment.

Related to Where Can I Find a UAV Community Membership with Discounts and Newsletters?

1. What is a UAV community membership?

A UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle) community membership is a subscription-based service that provides access to a community of individuals interested in UAV technology. This community often includes professionals, enthusiasts, and hobbyists who share knowledge, resources, and updates about UAVs.

2. Where can I find a UAV community membership?

There are various online platforms and organizations that offer UAV community memberships. Some popular options include UAV Coach, DroneDeploy, and Drone U. These memberships can usually be purchased directly from the organization's website.

3. What are the benefits of a UAV community membership?

A UAV community membership offers several benefits, including discounts on UAV products and services, access to exclusive resources and educational materials, networking opportunities, and regular updates on the latest UAV news and developments.

4. How much does a UAV community membership cost?

The cost of a UAV community membership can vary depending on the organization and the specific benefits included. On average, memberships can range from $50 to $200 per year. Some organizations may also offer monthly payment options.

5. Are there any discounts or newsletters included in a UAV community membership?

Yes, most UAV community memberships include discounts on UAV products and services, as well as regular newsletters with updates and news related to UAV technology. These discounts and newsletters are often exclusive to members and can be a valuable resource for staying informed and saving money within the UAV community.