What sparked your interest in physics?

• Thread starter muckraker
  • Start date
In summary, my interest in physics was sparked by my fascination with understanding how the world and the universe work on a fundamental level. I am intrigued by the laws of nature and the ability to use mathematical equations to explain and predict the behavior of objects and particles. I am also drawn to the interdisciplinary nature of physics, as it combines elements of mathematics, chemistry, and even philosophy. Overall, the complexity and beauty of the subject have captivated me and continue to drive my passion for learning more about the mysteries of the physical world.
muckraker
Hello! My name is Jakob. I am a freshman in college who intends to begin my higher education studying physics to determine if that's the ideal route for me in this academic journey. Ever since I was young I've been fascinated by the natural world and have always wanted to achieve a greater understanding of the world around me. I'm hoping that on this forum I can find some like-minds to bang heads with and hopefully get some help and advice in my quest to know more about the most fundamental forces that shape our world and universe!

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF Jakob!