Can I learn physics and math on my own? Join me on my journey!

• Thread starter w4y021
  • Start date
In summary, it is possible to learn physics and math on one's own through self-study and determination. While it may be challenging, it is not impossible and many resources, such as online courses and textbooks, are available to aid in the learning process. Joining a community of like-minded individuals can also be helpful in staying motivated and seeking guidance. With dedication and perseverance, one can embark on a successful journey of self-learning in physics and math.
w4y021
How did you find PF?
via google search
Hello everyone!
I have just started to learn physics. I'm a civil engineer but this can't prevent me learning physics by myself. So from a little google search I find here and registered. I hope this forum will help me to make friends who is keen on physics and maths like me. 2 months have been I've just started University Physics Young&Freedman and Calculus of course. 1-2 monts later I'll be finished these subjects and started to linear algebra, optics and waves,differential equations. When I can't make any consideration about physics and math questions, this forum will help me I hope.
See you!

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF, we are glad to have you here. :smile:

Be sure to check out our Academic Advising forum area -- there are many threads and tips for self-learning physics and math and other STEM subjects.

thank you for guidance :]

Likes berkeman