What sparked my passion for space exploration?

• Thread starter Sherman Hardie
  • Start date
In summary, my passion for space exploration was sparked by a combination of factors including my childhood fascination with the stars, the groundbreaking discoveries made by space missions, and the potential for technological advancements and scientific breakthroughs through further exploration of the unknown. Growing up, I was always drawn to science fiction and the idea of exploring the vastness of the universe. As I learned more about the real-life missions and discoveries made by space agencies, my interest and passion for space exploration only grew stronger. I am excited to see what the future holds for space exploration and the potential it holds for advancing our understanding of the universe and humanity.
Sherman Hardie
Hello everyone! My name is Sherman, I am very interested in space exploration and the processes which would eventually lead us there!

I have a diploma in renewable energy engineering and a degree in mechatronics engineering. I’m not exactly the brightest person around but hopefully my knowledge in these areas will help me better understand the topics regarding space travel and all it’s wonders!

Will be asking plenty of questions, please be forgiving thanks!

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF Sherman.

Likes Sherman Hardie