What other books can supplement Serway's physics problems for undergrads?

In summary, the person asking the question is an engineering student looking for additional resources for their first term physics lessons. They specifically mention that they use the book Serway as a textbook, but the problems in it are not enough for them. They are looking for a problem booklet and are suggested three options: Schaum's 3,000 Solved Problems in Physics, Schaum's Outline of Applied Physics, and Problems in General Physics.
demirbey05
(for undergrad) What is the best book that I can use with the book Serway?The problems in Serway are not enough for me

Physics news on Phys.org
you want a fundamental book like Serway, Halliday, or you want to read a specific book on Mechanics, Electricity&Magnetism, Optics,...?

Nguyen Son said:
you want a fundamental book like Serway, Halliday, or you want to read a specific book on Mechanics, Electricity&Magnetism, Optics,...?
I m engineering Student, I'm looking for a problem book for my first term physics lesson, we use serway as a textbook but The problems in Serway are not enough for me That's why I want a problem book

Related to What other books can supplement Serway's physics problems for undergrads?

What is the best physics problems book for beginners?

There are several great options for beginners, but some popular choices include "Physics for Scientists and Engineers" by Douglas C. Giancoli and "Fundamentals of Physics" by David Halliday, Robert Resnick, and Jearl Walker.

Which physics problems book is best for advanced students?

Advanced students may benefit from more specialized books such as "Classical Mechanics" by John R. Taylor or "Introduction to Electrodynamics" by David J. Griffiths.

Are there any online resources for physics problems?

Yes, there are many online resources available for physics problems, including websites such as Khan Academy, Physics Classroom, and HyperPhysics. Additionally, many textbooks have accompanying online resources for practice problems.

What makes a good physics problems book?

A good physics problems book should have a variety of problems that cover all major concepts and difficulty levels. It should also include clear explanations and step-by-step solutions for each problem.

Can a physics problems book be used for self-study?

Yes, a physics problems book can be a great resource for self-study. However, it is important to supplement with other resources such as lectures, online tutorials, and practice exams to ensure a well-rounded understanding of the material.