What makes physics so fascinating and relevant in our daily lives?

In summary, physics is a field of study that helps us understand the fundamental laws and principles that govern our universe. It is a fascinating subject because it explains the mysteries of the natural world and allows us to make predictions about the behavior of matter and energy. Furthermore, physics has numerous practical applications that impact our daily lives, from the technology we use to the way we move and communicate. It also plays a crucial role in addressing global challenges such as climate change and energy sustainability. Overall, physics is relevant in our daily lives because it provides a deeper understanding of the world around us and helps us improve our quality of life.
Daubignez
Hello everybody! I am excited to be part of this forum. It's the first time for me. I am 41, from France and with my sons (9, 7 and 6) we love physics. I have studied economics and discovered my interest for physics only a few years ago. I try to learn things by myself with videos from You tube, websites and books, but sometimes I don't come any further. I hope that with this forum I will find answers to my questions and I will be able to help other people. I particularly like to learn about the elements, everything related to electricity and magnetism, the theory of relativity, and quantum mechanics. What I find great about physics is that it is everywhere in our daily lives, but you need to take a closer look to discover that there is always a reason why things are the way they are. You need to get out your comfort zone to look behind the curtain.

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF. :smile: