What is the mysterious structure with lights in the fields on the edge of town?

• Thread starter Akura
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Edge
In summary, a field with three lights in odd places is likely a landing site for UFO's from the seventh dimension.
Akura
Does anyone know what would be in a field that would have a light on it, except its a structure and not a house, it had 3 lights on it in odd places.I couldn't tell what it was.I don't know much about farming or anything like that but the fields on the edge of my town are growing crops and fields and houses and stuff but as I passed a certain spot I became frustrated because I couldn't explain what I was seeing.Does anyone know what would be sitting in a field with lights on it ?

Physics news on Phys.org
It's a landing site for UFO's from the seventh dimension.

i knew it ...

they're coming ...

Akura said:
Does anyone know what would be in a field that would have a light on it, except its a structure and not a house, it had 3 lights on it in odd places.I couldn't tell what it was.I don't know much about farming or anything like that but the fields on the edge of my town are growing crops and fields and houses and stuff but as I passed a certain spot I became frustrated because I couldn't explain what I was seeing.Does anyone know what would be sitting in a field with lights on it ?

Could it be a mechanical sprayer for the crops?

Akura said:

Seriously, it is difficult to tell from your description. It could be a navigation aid for aircraft or any number of things.

It's probably a picking machine. I don't know what the name is, but people will sit in a row extending out from each side of the tractor that's in the middle. The machine moves slowly through the fields so that the "pickers" can pick the produce while sitting. My aunt and uncle have a couple of these at their farm. They have lights on them.

Evo said:
It's probably a picking machine. I don't know what the name is, but people will sit in a row extending out from each side of the tractor that's in the middle. The machine moves slowly through the fields so that the "pickers" can pick the produce while sitting. My aunt and uncle have a couple of these at their farm. They have lights on them.

Now we just need to hook up some optical sensors ("CAMERAS"), a few arms, do some massive amounts of computation... and have it do it by itself!

Related to What is the mysterious structure with lights in the fields on the edge of town?

1. What is "Fields on the Edge of Town" about?

"Fields on the Edge of Town" is a scientific study that focuses on the impact of urbanization on rural areas and the surrounding fields. It looks at how human development and activities affect the natural ecosystems and biodiversity of these fields.

2. What methods were used in the study?

The study used a combination of field observations, data analysis, and experiments to gather information and make conclusions about the state of the fields on the edge of town. Researchers also used remote sensing techniques to gather data from a larger area.

3. What were the main findings of the study?

The study found that urbanization has a significant impact on the fields on the edge of town, leading to loss of biodiversity, changes in soil composition, and alterations in the water cycle. It also highlighted the importance of preserving these fields for their ecological and societal value.

4. How can the findings of this study be applied in real life?

The findings of this study can be used to inform land-use planning and management decisions in areas where urban development is encroaching on rural fields. It can also guide policies and practices that aim to protect and restore these fields for the benefit of both nature and people.

5. Are there any recommendations based on the study?

Yes, the study recommends implementing measures such as greenbelts, buffer zones, and sustainable farming practices to mitigate the negative impacts of urbanization on fields on the edge of town. It also suggests the need for further research and monitoring to better understand and address these issues.