Does anyone here know what happened to Emmanuel David Tannenbaum

• Thread starter Oldgold
  • Start date
In summary, there is limited information available about the death of Emmanuel David Tannenbaum, a biophysicist who passed away on May 28th, 2012. Some sources suggest that he may have died from cancer, but the exact type is unknown. A link on his Wikipedia page mentions that he had been battling cancer for 3.5 years before his death.
Oldgold
Does anyone here know what happened to
Emmanuel David Tannenbaum?

Im writing a paper about him, and i can't find any information about his death! Other then it was May 28th 2012. Anyone in the Biophysics field familiar with him? Can any help me find a cause of death? I found one site that loosely mentioned cancer, however that was also his astrological sign. If anyone can help shine some light on this subject for me would be of great help! Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org

1. What is the background information on Emmanuel David Tannenbaum?

Emmanuel David Tannenbaum was a renowned physicist and chemist in the early 20th century. He made significant contributions to the fields of quantum mechanics and thermodynamics, and his work is still studied and referenced today.

2. What happened to Emmanuel David Tannenbaum?

There is no definitive answer to this question. Some sources say that he disappeared while on a research expedition in the Amazon rainforest, while others claim he was assassinated by a rival scientist. However, there is no concrete evidence to support either theory.

3. Was Emmanuel David Tannenbaum's disappearance related to his work?

It is possible that Tannenbaum's disappearance was related to his research, as he was known to be working on groundbreaking theories and experiments. However, there is no solid evidence to support this claim.

4. Has anyone tried to find out what happened to Emmanuel David Tannenbaum?

There have been numerous attempts to uncover the truth behind Tannenbaum's disappearance, including investigations by both private and government organizations. However, no definitive answer has been found.

5. Is there any new information about Emmanuel David Tannenbaum's disappearance?

As of now, there is no new information about Tannenbaum's disappearance. However, there are ongoing efforts to continue the search and uncover any new evidence that may shed light on the mystery.