What is the best way to get help with quantum physics on this forum?

In summary, the best way to get help with quantum physics on this forum is to post clear and specific questions, provide relevant information and context, and actively engage with the responses and discussions from other users. It is also recommended to do some research beforehand and utilize the available resources such as previous threads and helpful links provided by knowledgeable members. By actively participating and being detailed in your inquiries, you can receive valuable insights and guidance from the community on this forum for your quantum physics inquiries.
Stuck In a Loop
Hello there. In all honesty I am college dropout, but have had a bit of an obsession with quantum physics for the last year or so. I look forward to learning from everyone and maybe sharing what I understand of the basics and see what I need to learn.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF! :smile:

Likes Stuck In a Loop
Appreciate iti! I got a lot of questions so lots to read and catch up on!

You're definitely in the right place. For general questions, post in the technical forums with links to your reading and ask questions about that reading. For schoolwork-type or self-study questions, please post in the Homework Help forums and fill out the Template you are provided there. Either way you should get great help.

Enjoy! :smile: