What is the Background of a Scientist with a Passion for Physics and Technology?

• Thread starter whoohm
  • Start date
In summary, a scientist with a passion for physics and technology has a strong background in both fields, with a deep understanding of the principles and theories in physics and a proficiency in using technology to conduct experiments and analyze data. They are driven by a curiosity to uncover the mysteries of the universe and a desire to apply their knowledge to create innovative technological advancements. Their education and experience have equipped them with the skills and expertise to excel in research and development in the fields of physics and technology.
whoohm
How did you find PF?
Internet Search
Hello. I enjoy learning and sharing knowledge. BSc in Physics, MSc and PhD in Electrical Engineering. Currently founder of a tech company in Colorado. My background in primarily in optoelectronics, digital signal processing and machine learning. I continue to study and enjoy physics - all areas. I was excited to find this forum, and look forward to learning and contributing.

Likes berkeman and WWGD
Physics news on Phys.org
Hello and :welcome: !

Have fun and stay curious, and ... good luck with your company!

fresh_42 said:
Hello and :welcome: !

Have fun and stay curious, and ... good luck with your company!
Always good to keep. (a) good company! ;).

Thank you!