What is PF? A Place for Science and Engineering Questions

• Thread starter Nate0331
  • Start date
In summary, PF is an online platform that serves as a place for people to ask and answer science and engineering questions. It provides a community for individuals to connect and collaborate on various topics related to these fields. Users can post questions, share their knowledge and expertise, and engage in discussions to further their understanding of science and engineering concepts. PF also offers a space for students and professionals to seek help and guidance on specific problems or projects. Overall, PF is a valuable resource for those interested in science and engineering, promoting learning and knowledge sharing through a supportive and inclusive community.
Nate0331
Hello all,

As the title implies, my name is Nate. I am a student at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University and I am studying Technical Management with a concentration in Engineering Sciences. I am also a father of a 1 year old daughter named Kyli. I have been looking for a place to ask questions that often keep me up at night trying to work it out in my brain. I have a limited knowledge of Physics, Engineering, Astronomy, and Mathematics. I am in still in the infancy stages of my degree, so if I post a question that seems relatively simple, please be kind.

I look forward to reading what many of you have to share and hope to learn some new ideas and theories.

Cheers,

Nate

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!

Please take some time to read our rules and guidelines (see link below) and remember that we are a group of volunteers here and may not respond in a timely fashion to your questions. Also we focus on STEM subjects and not speculative science or personal theories.

Take care,
Jedi